Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: GM's you gotta do something Venus is dead!!!

Titanium
    Top reasons to merge the server:
    1. More players will be on each channel/war if servers are merged.
    2. More appealing to play the game when you see a lot of people on; improves competition and motivation to play when you don't see a "dead" channel/war.
    3. An interest of how strong you are as a player/guild compared to the other server, leading to more activities such as guild versus guild, pvp.

Suggestions to improve player activeness:

1. Give back the accounts that players cannot access due to the "FORCED" password reset as many players are quitting because of losing items/alz that they worked hard for (including the hackers/bots, joke).
    2. Implementing party vs party fight system.
    3. Implementing guild vs guild event competition and prizes.
    4. Bring back the old War Bringer system so that one of each class can be bringers, atleast in T3-T5. Players are OP because of the BM3/Gear availability, so more Bringers wouldn't not affect much. (This also encourage people to level up).
    5. Stop implementing updates that would make players too strong that they can kill others in 2 to 3 hits.
    6. Stop being too greedy, and "reduce" the money making schemes (I understand this is a business). If players have to pay to get stronger, it takes the fun out of playing the game.

~ Mojica 109 FS, Winterlicious 166 BL.

PS. Too lazy to make those cool looking stats/character thingy.

Shadow Titanium
    If u guys dont care abt "going" to t5 then why r u on a forum waisting ur time? Go level. And also dont complain about ppl with higher gear; again all has to do with u guys being lazy. Some people have those types of gears cause we have more than 100 ic2/ft2 titles, we worked hard for it., failed like a million crafts etc went poor had to dungeon to get more money etc. u get the deal.
    Last edited by Engsoc; 05-18-2012 at 08:49 AM.

Shadow Titanium
    that funny you should say that too those ppl that are 170-180 dancing on bi and not going to war even i see bringer dont go to war too

If only they would alter the wexp so that lower teirs got less............................................ That would resolve it I think.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Shadow Titanium
    naw i dont think so just look at t1-t2 they dont get axp and they still war in t1-t2 and sometime they have more ppl war then t3-t5

Quote Originally Posted by ieatfacebook View Post
    naw i dont think so just look at t1-t2 they dont get axp and they still war in t1-t2 and sometime they have more ppl war then t3-t5
    that's because axp is lvl 120+ lol. Even if they could get it, they couldn't use it. But it's primarily bcs older players can easily farm the weak dungeons and get a full pc amp set
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 05-18-2012 at 02:13 PM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Shadow Titanium
    you right even if they cant use it but they can save it for the next tire right now you only get 4-5 full amp only in weak dung but helm and weap u still get 16dmg and 8rate

Quote Originally Posted by Moji View Post
    Top reasons to merge the server:
    1. Give back the accounts that players cannot access due to the "FORCED" password reset as many players are quitting because of losing items/alz that they worked hard for (including the hackers/bots, joke).
    Aww cmon bro, all they have to do is agree to the impractical policy of submitting 2 forms of real world I.D. that the GMs can't actually verify as the owner of the account, whats so absurd about that?
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 05-19-2012 at 12:27 PM.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    Aww cmon bro, all they have to do is agree to the impractical policy of submitting 2 forms of real world I.D. that the GMs can't actually verify as the owner of the account, whats so absurd about that?
    Hmmm so IF I so happened to use any old name when I made my cabal account for example, Luke Skywalker, would my ID (drivers license) need to match? I see a flaw there.

Titanium
    Lol, Snow was actually being sarcastic on his comment Travesh. He implied that what the GM ask for the 2 real life ID was "Impractical".

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast