Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GM's you gotta do something Venus is dead!!!

GM's you gotta do something Venus is dead!!!

I think that Estsoft needs a server merg with Mercury and Venus. A lot of people from Venus is already leaving to Mercury and I might have to do so too. I think that you guys should merge the two server together and have 1 big server and have a lil more channels to accommodate everyone. I think that will be more fun. Why do you think people quitting this game to play other games like Diablo 3? Just need a little venting thats all. But I do think that a server merge would make it more enjoyable for everyone. Venus tier 5 war s, caps dont war.

Shadow Titanium
    do what cha want but its not gonna work and ur not gonna get my leather shoes even if im naked from my waist your not gonna get my leather shoes!

Shadow Titanium
    I don't think a server merge would make much of a difference at this point because people leaving the game to play other games has nothing to do with population on venus. It has more to do with grinding for BM3, account problems due to the new password security (some people can't access their accounts for specific reasons I won't get into) and a lot of players being banned....oh and some people aren't playing because they are focusing on finishing school and/or getting ready for summer.

Personally though I can't get through 15 minutes of playing cabal right now without getting bored regardless of how many people are on...it's very little to do that doesn't revolve around grinding in my opinion. I've been playing cabal for so long it just feels like a job when I play now...very monotonous and boring...so I guess I needed a break or just a temporary change of scenery...I play other games currently and probably need to miss what cabal does have to offer before I really dig back into playing it for hours....so a server merge won't mean anything to me, It won't make me want to play more just because they merge the servers.

They need to add various things to keep cabal fun IMO

A slot machine/ Lottery system would be nice.
    This could dish out alz or items... or both

A new skill for each class would be nice (and some skill slots)

Actual DAILY events

PtvPt system (Party Vs Party)

Higher upgrade chance / lower core drop rate

those are just some quick brief suggestions that could spice this game up for what it is... or isnt.

Quote Originally Posted by @AlmightyLuX View Post
    They need to add various things to keep cabal fun IMO

A slot machine/ Lottery system would be nice.
    This could dish out alz or items... or both
    Ogp had an Ecoin Slot machine like thing. it was a waist of USD lol

Name After Merge xAshes
    Venus---Blader---Ronin

Venus isn't dead. You obviously have not been looking in the right places. My guild is up to 72 ppl in about 4 weeks since I started it. And most of them are active. What needs to happen is some more people to war! There's plenty that are high enough level to do it, just not plenty that come.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    wut venus need is the nubs in t2-3-4 to get to freaking t5 and stop bitching about high lvls and just play, that way ;war is bigger,guilds get bigger cuz ppl stop being nub/low lvl and gvg tournaments/guild dungeons/massive pk/...... CAN BE DONE

ppl in low tier r just qqing like lil biches cuz when they go to t5 they get pwn but how r u gonna gear up if u cant do dungeons and r stuck in nub tier?

thats wut i think we need tho.....

Pleanty of people in venus
    Server merge no thanks
    Stop being a lazy war farmer and level
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    ppl in low tier r just qqing like lil biches cuz when they go to t5 they get pwn but how r u gonna gear up if u cant do dungeons and r stuck in nub tier?
    WTF are you talking about? Ever think that people may have T2 or T3 characters, but also have T5 characters and don't need to worry about gear?

Funny how you think you are the authority on how people should play and enjoy this game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    WTF are you talking about? Ever think that people may have T2 or T3 characters, but also have T5 characters and don't need to worry about gear?

Funny how you think you are the authority on how people should play and enjoy this game.
    ever thought of the reason they make t2/3/4 chars? answer is cuz t5 is dead;but why is it dead? cuz no1 goes there... it is all the same thing.
    ppl in t5 most of the time say "war is dead so i am just here for the honor(which is true but every1 wants to have a fun big war am i right),they also say " da fck t5 i am gonna make a nub cuz this is dead" and again all is the same thing.

funny how u are stupid enough to say "i think of myself as an authority,i just said wut i think we need not that ppl MUST go to t5.
    at least when u talk know wut ur saying kid.
    Last edited by Sea; 05-15-2012 at 11:19 AM.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast