Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: GM's you gotta do something Venus is dead!!!

Shadow Titanium
    sea is right =/ come t5 stop being scared

Quote Originally Posted by Davynelord View Post
    I don't think a server merge would make much of a difference at this point because people leaving the game to play other games has nothing to do with population on venus. It has more to do with grinding for BM3, account problems due to the new password security (some people can't access their accounts for specific reasons I won't get into) and a lot of players being banned....oh and some people aren't playing because they are focusing on finishing school and/or getting ready for summer.

Personally though I can't get through 15 minutes of playing cabal right now without getting bored regardless of how many people are on...it's very little to do that doesn't revolve around grinding in my opinion. I've been playing cabal for so long it just feels like a job when I play now...very monotonous and boring...so I guess I needed a break or just a temporary change of scenery...I play other games currently and probably need to miss what cabal does have to offer before I really dig back into playing it for hours....so a server merge won't mean anything to me, It won't make me want to play more just because they merge the servers.
    This guy answers all. +1

Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post

funny how u are stupid enough to say "i think of myself as an authority,i just said wut i think we need not that ppl MUST go to t5.
    at least when u talk know wut ur saying kid.
    You think you know what people should do to make this game fun. Maybe what is fun for some is not fun for others.

Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    You think you know what people should do to make this game fun. Maybe what is fun for some is not fun for others.
    True. I love freestyle pvp with no shorts or debuffs. Where-as some of my guildies only like doing PvE stuff. It's very difficult to find the balance.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Most of the T5 population have event sig metal and sgh used gear. Alot of pple i know have gear purely from events and sgh, all ecoin/usd bought and that makes the higher lvl tiers so unbalanced and shtty.
    SPguy

Quote Originally Posted by SunnyAtdawn View Post
    Most of the T5 population have event sig metal and sgh used gear. Alot of pple i know have gear purely from events and sgh, all ecoin/usd bought and that makes the higher lvl tiers so unbalanced and shtty.
    I know many players that buy all their ecoins from buying vouchers in the AH from alz. Spamming dungeons = alz income. Alz = ability to buy vouchers alz buyers sell. ecoins = abiliity to buy sgh, premium, etc...

My FB Guide

Titanium
    I think it's funny how you say people are scared to go t5 blah blah. It's not that people are scared its the fact that the majority of people don't care about going to war. Why go to war when you can dance or make alz?

Why would a T4 player want to move to t5? 160+ can run every dungeon in the game probably except for Hazardous valley(Hard). Not to mention 170-190 grinding doesn't seem any bit appealing.

Not everyone wants to put in 12 hours grinding a day, some can't even do 30minutes. And why should they? They are already having fun, they shouldn't have to ruin their fun and waste their time 'cause you are aren't.
    Last edited by ForumHavoc; 05-16-2012 at 10:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bored View Post
    I think it's funny how you say people are scared to go t5 blah blah. It's not that people are scared its the fact that the majority of people don't care about going to war. Why go to war when you can dance or make alz?
    Because Honor ranks are the easiest and best titles to have. And it's fun to kill ppl!

My FB Guide

RedOsmium
    t4 is to easy thats why..
    come to t5 ;D

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast