Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm not participating in this new event!

Titanium

I'm not participating in this new event!

Cabal won't use me to cover on their failure to attract more ppl to play the game. Are they trying to use their customers for advertising a game few steps away from dying?
    This event is actually and for sure - at least for me - a way for cabal to attract more people in the outside world to play the game while ignoring their current customers.
    Instead of asking us to be creative, you be creative and find ways help keeping your current customers in.
    I'm pretty sure that the only pictures Cabal team will allow to go public are the ones held by someone in their list.

lol, you just foung out? but yah i think EST needs to hire some marketing team for advertising Cabal Online

Titanium
    I like an event that everybody can participate and don't require money. It's good to take sometime away from the computer and participate in this event. So what if EST is advertising?? if it attracts more player, CABAL will be alive and last a bit longer. I personally don't see anything bad about this event, at least it is not some same ol' boss hunt or massive ultimate game card refill or exclusively for in game billionaires. I hate that people keep QQ about not having events and when they do, they QQ again for not having the events they want.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    I like an event that everybody can participate and don't require money. It's good to take sometime away from the computer and participate in this event. So what if EST is advertising?? if it attracts more player, CABAL will be alive and last a bit longer. I personally don't see anything bad about this event, at least it is not some same ol' boss hunt or massive ultimate game card refill or exclusively for in game billionaires. I hate that people keep QQ about not having events and when they do, they QQ again for not having the events they want.
    ill admit its interesting, but its kinda embarrsing to take a picture with people while holding a cabal sign ._.

^ this is true.

They should make better events that everyone (yes everyone) has a chance at winning.

I was thinking something in the line of getting a certain drop taking a SS of it and sending it to them for a prize.
    That's something a bit simple, maybe they could expand on that idea.

I have more but ehh its just a waste for me to type them when they will most likely be ignored.

Titanium
    Why would you play a game if it embarrass you??

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by noobman View Post
    "a way for cabal to attract more people in the outside world to play the game while ignoring their current customers."

lol this, why should we help you guys to keep your jobs now when all you do is ignore us players and only think up new ways to everyones cash outta there pockets im all for letting this game die and you gms finding new jobs.
    Apparently attracting new players also benefits YOU. You talk about cashing out their pockets, how about those SG events??

Word

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    Why would you play a game if it embarrass you??
    Because going around taking pictures with a 8.5 x 11 sign that says cabal.com on it is totally GHAY.

Sig by LunaKiara*

Shadow Titanium
    i rather watch that one guy that make fun of Seireitei then take pix of me holding a cabal.com with other ppl that i dont even know

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast