Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm not participating in this new event!

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    Why would you play a game if it embarrass you??
    L2read? If you wanna go endorse cabal be my guest. If cabal doesnt embarrass you go be like mandy and make a dance1/2 vid.

Shadow Titanium
    and dont forget the guy that make fun of Seireitei too he even made a video of it too

Titanium
    Any entry after 7:19 pm Cabal Time may 16th can only receive 2nd place at best. Someone else could have beaten me to a full entry. but 100% 1st place is gone either to me or another.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Caylum View Post
    Any entry after 7:19 pm Cabal Time may 16th can only receive 2nd place at best. Someone else could have beaten me to a full entry. but 100% 1st place is gone either to me or another.
    you sound a little too proud lol

I personally am not participating in this event, but I will say it is at least more interesting than another cash shop event that just makes you spend a lot of money (safeguards, ultimate gamecard promotion, etc)

Second place had a better prize anyways.

Sig by LunaKiara*

I like an event that everybody can participate and don't require money. It's good to take sometime away from the computer and participate in this event. So what if EST is advertising?? if it attracts more player, CABAL will be alive and last a bit longer. I personally don't see anything bad about this event, at least it is not some same ol' boss hunt or massive ultimate game card refill or exclusively for in game billionaires. I hate that people keep QQ about not having events and when they do, they QQ again for not having the events they want.
    How about just doing that for your own good?

Quote Originally Posted by Coincidence? View Post
    ill admit its interesting, but its kinda embarrsing to take a picture with people while holding a cabal sign ._.
    lol is it so lame xD

Why would you play a game if it embarrass you??
    its not you going around in the mall and say i love playing cabal i spend 8 hours aday sitting down on my a** running dungeons so i can have billions of alz witch is in game money so i can buy epic gear end game gears.....................-_-

Quote Originally Posted by Coincidence? View Post
    L2read? If you wanna go endorse cabal be my guest. If cabal doesnt embarrass you go be like mandy and make a dance1/2 vid.
    xD post vid please xD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12