Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: omgomgomgomg THE BIGGEST SHT IN MERC

Forcium

omgomgomgomg THE BIGGEST SHT IN MERC

3 man party fights tournament style let's goooooooooooo!

3 different tiers:

100 - 139

140 - 169

170 - 190

General information:

Form a 3 man party and go head to head with other 3 man parties in a bracket style tournament!

RULES:

- Your party must contain levels within the bracket limit (ex. A level 190 cannot team up with a level 100)

- The 3v3 rounds will take place in a "pk" setting.

- You may not have more than 1 of the same class. (ex. You cannot have 2 FS in your group)

- Once you die, you may not leave town until the round is over. (ex. Say you die... this means you cannot join your team mates outside until the round is over)

- One representative from each team will roll for who gets to choose the map/ destination of the fight. Highest roller wins.

- It will be a best of 3. Meaning, you have to defeat the other team 3 times for you to win and move on.

- There is no set time for the tourny, it's basically whenever you can find the other 3 people you're matched against is on.
    Scores will be screenshotted (you can also have a couple of witnesses to watch) and reported to me.

- You may NOT compete in more than 1 bracket. (ex. If you have a level 190 character signed up on a team in the 190 bracket, you cannot sign up with an alt character for a lower bracket team)

- Aura/ Bm3/ Bm2/ Bm1/ amp pots/ cash shop pots are NOT allowed.

FAILURE TO FOLLOW ANY OF THESE RULES WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE DISQUALIFICATION

The prizes (subject to change depending on how many people sign up):

100 - 139 bracket
    Each person on the winning team will receive 1 voucher.

140 - 169 bracket
    Each person on the winning team will receive 2 vouchers.

170 - 190 bracket
    Each person on the winning team will receive 3 vouchers.

Nah, I'm just kidding. This game is dead.
    Last edited by Sprite; 05-16-2012 at 09:21 PM.

XI makes better events than all the Gm's combined.

actualy something like this may b a good event even if its from the player for the players

buying lv3 Sword carts and dark disc

u know val has something similar to this on venus which he plans out and does

Quote Originally Posted by darkight View Post
    u know val has something similar to this on venus which he plans out and does
    Whats sad is EST cant put in a real event and they players have to put on their own event because this game is boring.

Yes - Let me go run the same dungeon I've ran hundreds of time and have still received nothing from for the past what 3-4 years?. O yes O yes so fun.

hey look! I'm famous!

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    hey look! I'm famous!
    Should be GM Valdoroth.

I would lay 100 bucks that says you have a:

1) A harder job
    2) More Stressful
    3) More time demanding job

Then our GMs and your still putting events on to try and help keep Venus active.

Knowing what your job is, I feel comfortable saying this because its the straight truth.

F*** that only 3 vouchers??? BOOOOOOO make it 8 vouchers or go home.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Quote Originally Posted by Stalker101 View Post
    Should be GM Valdoroth.

I would lay 100 bucks that says you have a:

1) A harder job
    2) More Stressful
    3) More time demanding job

Then our GMs and your still putting events on to try and help keep Venus active.

Knowing what your job is, I feel comfortable saying this because its the straight truth.
    Haha thanks dude, but you give me too much credit. I'm just a average player who just want's to have some side fun in-game. I know our server is stressing a little due to many leaving to mercury, so I want players to have some fun too. Nothing else to it. Anyone could do what I do.

Edit: Oh and I wouldn't be GM Valdoroth, that's too obviously me. I'd rather have something entirely different.

Also, I think players complain at our GM's too much. They do work hard for us and I appreciate the great work they do. I tell them that all the time. Complaining never gets you what you want, but respect and patience often can. Alot of the issues people deal with in-game are resolveable from them without much GM interaction, they just have to take a step back, analyze the situation and figure out what method is the best and least drama/ anger flairing way.

You can't complain at someone else's job until you've been in their shoes and seen or dealt with exactly what they have.
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 05-17-2012 at 12:38 PM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Shadow Titanium
    this events is garbage compare to scavenger hunt

/endsarcasm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast