Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Skill exp

Question Skill exp

I had a lvl 46 wizard 4 months ago but it got deleted and I remember it being really hard to gain them. So now im starting over and I want to know if there is an efficient way to get them in the later lvls.
    So can anyone help me?

Are you asking about skilling or lvling?
    For the lower levels finding a higher level friend and partying them for party exp works nicely, and then grinding on yellow/orange named monsters should get you back to 46+ in no time. Always do your story quests too

I want to know about skill leveling to gain the next set of magic skills. I think theyre classified as novice, appprentice, ..., master,....gmaster, etc.

Wear adept armor and jewelry(can be bought in the Agent Shop in BI) and if you want to, afk on a Training Dummy overnight(stock up on lots of MP pots at the lower levels)

And another thing, you can only proceed to the next skill rank by completing your BSLV UP quest.

I would level and quest normally until around level 30, then do you skilling on Training Dummies over night. At the low 30's is when u can skill with 2 of the lowest MP using skills, and not need very many, if any mp pots at all

get Adept rings and an adept necklace, aramid adept set + adept weapons and always use Colony trainee
    if you don't want to use any mp pots switch out a adept ring with a mana or force absorb ring

it be fast and easy just reregister so u get 7 days free preimum so u can hit dummies while your sleeping or something to gain skill and leveling just go to Copy LID and grind therer you be back to 45 in no time even in 2 days

oh ye put ur title as colony trainee to u get +3 skill