Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: S> 181 WA merg+rol 2

Titanium
    bump

Titanium
    bump

btw whoever buy's this he wants all the money before you even transfer. so watch out for him trying to scam you. he didnt sound legitimate to me lol!

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Sell stuff View Post
    btw whoever buy's this he wants all the money before you even transfer. so watch out for him trying to scam you. he didnt sound legitimate to me lol!
    I dont know what your problem is but this is how transfer work in cabal.
    You want me to transfer first then ur middle give me the money after didnt sound legitimate to me.
    So plz stop making false statement about me just becuz u dont get the account.

lol ummm then you obviously have never done transfer before, the point of a middle man is too hold the alz till the deal is complete then you get the money. My way sounded completely legitimate, i even offered you to have your own middle man but you raged and left. and im not making false statements at all lol

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Sell stuff View Post
    lol ummm then you obviously have never done transfer before, the point of a middle man is too hold the alz till the deal is complete then you get the money. My way sounded completely legitimate, i even offered you to have your own middle man but you raged and left. and im not making false statements at all lol
    This is the last reply to you.
    You bring a random middle man then you want me to trasnfer first and get the money off your middle man after that sound like a scamm, even if I bring a middle it is not like you are going to give the money to my middle man so for the last time stop posting here or send me anything.
    Go ask any account seller here and see if they want to transfer first and get their alz after.

Haha alright, pretty sure that is how 90% of the transfers work. But hey good luck selling it that way. No one will want to buy it that way unless they know you. And I know over half the people here would rather use a middle man then just straight up giving the alz to the seller. Lmao. But good luck anyways. Sorry you were to stupid to do the transfer the same as everyone else. Lol

Titanium
    bump

Titanium
    bump

Titanium
    bump

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12