Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: eod2

Quote Originally Posted by Coincidence? View Post
    You're stupid.
    What the hell do you want?
    You say you farm like mad but you hate it
    You say youd rather not spend money to buy entries even with vouchers with in game alz
    You wont do either of those two things and your still complaining.
    What do you want, higher drop rates? Thats a nice joke.
    the amount of stupid in ur post is astounding (rather ironic for someone calling someone else stupid), go back to trolling in general discussions asshat. when did i say i hate farming? r u retarded? i said that farming for hours on end with no results and having to do it in a low lv dungeon like eod is not exactly a viable way to farm for entries. as such i made suggestions for possible reevaluation of the current method. i wont do either? i c ur reading comprehension is that of an 8 yr old....nvm scratch that, it's in insult to 8 yr olds considering u just admitted urself that i farmed but i supposedly "hated" it. as i've said b4 this is suggestion corner where ppl come up with ideas and have constructive discussions, u on the other hand just feel the need to flame ppl for no apparent reason, wat's with all the aggession and hostility? daddy touched ur naughty places as a child? w/e the case is ur entire post is a joke and i would thank you kindly to nvr post here again.

Quote Originally Posted by cronic21 View Post
    these drop rates are NOT same as koreans, dont believe me? go test urself. whens last time u even saw the drop table posted by est? yrs ago and has changed since.

all entry drops the same? weird...willin to bet every1 has tons of ft1s.

they messed up bc instead of getting rid of botters back in the day in UG they decided to just lower the drop rate in UG where eod2 use to also drop (this is in a notice, check for urself). so they lowered a drop rate in a map and didnt add anything to replace the loss.

so due to botters no longer adding entryis to AH in large quanties as they use to, we are forced to now get entries for the price they should have been from the start.

agree with both of u, they will not change drops, but.... thing is, u just got use to buying entries from botters for cheap. welcome to how cabal is meant to be.
    ty for a much more constructive post than the previous retard and yes i understand ur point quite well, that is y i thought i'd make a suggestion here to c if there was any possible chance they'd take a look into it and reevaluate the current system. i was merely throwing out some ideas as possible starters and was simply hoping for some constructive discussion such as some tweaks to my own ideas i threw out or maybe some better ones other ppl might've had however that didnt go as planned, go figure i should've expected as much from forums

Quote Originally Posted by Abi
    however that didnt go as planned, go figure i should've expected as much from forums
    and from a SUGGESTION CORNER no less...

unless it's anything like the sigm event, they won't compensate or recognize the suggestee, nor embrace the suggestion, nor simply just bring back an old feature or offering to how it was before (read: core enhancers and eod2 from npc) hopeless.

u gotta think how to make 'em some moolah^^...for u to be heard

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    the amount of stupid in ur post is astounding (rather ironic for someone calling someone else stupid), go back to trolling in general discussions asshat. when did i say i hate farming? r u retarded? i said that farming for hours on end with no results and having to do it in a low lv dungeon like eod is not exactly a viable way to farm for entries. as such i made suggestions for possible reevaluation of the current method. i wont do either? i c ur reading comprehension is that of an 8 yr old....nvm scratch that, it's in insult to 8 yr olds considering u just admitted urself that i farmed but i supposedly "hated" it. as i've said b4 this is suggestion corner where ppl come up with ideas and have constructive discussions, u on the other hand just feel the need to flame ppl for no apparent reason, wat's with all the aggession and hostility? daddy touched ur naughty places as a child? w/e the case is ur entire post is a joke and i would thank you kindly to nvr post here again.

ty for a much more constructive post than the previous retard and yes i understand ur point quite well, that is y i thought i'd make a suggestion here to c if there was any possible chance they'd take a look into it and reevaluate the current system. i was merely throwing out some ideas as possible starters and was simply hoping for some constructive discussion such as some tweaks to my own ideas i threw out or maybe some better ones other ppl might've had however that didnt go as planned, go figure i should've expected as much from forums
    el oh el
    u mad
    ...and still retarded
    go cry elsewhere noob

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    and from a SUGGESTION CORNER no less...

unless it's anything like the sigm event, they won't compensate or recognize the suggestee, nor embrace the suggestion, nor simply just bring back an old feature or offering to how it was before (read: core enhancers and eod2 from npc) hopeless.

u gotta think how to make 'em some moolah^^...for u to be heard
    yea it sure seems that way, was worth a shot tho i guess

el oh el
    u mad
    ...and still retarded
    go cry elsewhere noob
    ty for proving my point, now pls kindly move ur ass back to gd, ur sub par intelligent is quite apparent and is proving quite detrimental to others, perhaps it's because of ur lack of intelligence that u have nothing better to do than to parade around forums trying to troll ppl, w/e the case is instead of taking the frustrations of ur own shortcomings on others, perhaps u should take that time and....o nvm u're a helpless cause, pls do continue trolling im actually starting to become amused

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post

ty for proving my point, now pls kindly move ur ass back to gd, ur sub par intelligent is quite apparent and is proving quite detrimental to others, perhaps it's because of ur lack of intelligence that u have nothing better to do than to parade around forums trying to troll ppl, w/e the case is instead of taking the frustrations of ur own shortcomings on others, perhaps u should take that time and....o nvm u're a helpless cause, pls do continue trolling im actually starting to become amused
    I flame you because you complain
    Also, i dislike how you write long winded paragraphs.
    You seem to say a lot of unnecessary crudeness. I'm beginning to think that you may have unresolved issues with your father. Your posts do seem rather emotional as you have alot to write...
    ustillmatbro?

I flame you because you complain
    Also, i dislike how you write long winded paragraphs.
    You seem to say a lot of unnecessary crudeness. I'm beginning to think that you may have unresolved issues with your father. Your posts do seem rather emotional as you have alot to write...
    ustillmatbro?
    aww, he's still going? looks like ur brain is working overtime on this one. here's a cookie, u deserve it, after all rehashed material takes alot out of u. and lol @ longwinded paragraphs, ty for proving my point again, ur educational lv must not exceed that of the first grade if u think my paragraphs r longwinded. pls do go on tho, me and my buds r enjoying ur futile attempts at trying to troll and no im not "mat" but thx for asking.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12