Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BM3 synergies

BM3 synergies

So I've been using BM3 for a while, but I keep wondering about the best way to do it. It was pretty easy while I had the first fatal skill because then I could just use all chains and they were in effect most of the time in between. Now with fatal 2 and 3 it takes more time to use them which in then takes away time from synergy effects on the regular A and B skills. This brings me to my question. Should I still be using all 3 of my synergies with the fatals, or is it better to cut down to 2 chains in between the fatals?

Banned
    In pve its more dps to not use all of your Fatals.

This calc tells how much you hit. Take the Average hit and divide by cast time.

http://www.cabalc.com/en/

A,B for me have 1.3sec cast time and I can have perfect cycle with no down time when using just the first fatal. My fatals also have lower dps to boot so they wouldnt help. Mind you there are instances where the fatals are very useful.

The way I use BM3 depends on the enemy I'm fighting. For instance a spiker or boss that I have problems staying alive with I just alternate abaa and baab with the 3 fatals in between. When I'm fighting an easy boss like any of those in FT1 and most in IC1 I use abaa then all 3 fatals then I use baab aaba abaa 1 fatal and repeat the chain of all 3 fatals again until the duration is almost up and then I just use the 3 fatals. This seems to be the most effective way to me but everyone has a different method just like other aspects of the game.

well for me, i use my 3 fatal skills, and 2 synergie if possible... they don't really help me much,,, -500 Hp for a few more dmg -10CD +15 rate doesn't help only one that helps me is chain pain...so i use that and 3 fatal skills,,, on the ic2 last boss, i kill it with 1 bm3 i'm lvl 180 its always dead at 46 seconds left, don't use inc crit or share pain...
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

I stopped reading at "+15 rate doesn't help"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    I stopped reading at "+15 rate doesn't help"
    Go through his entire post history and all he does is troll; lies to make his FB sound epic.

Quote Originally Posted by xXCrusadeXx View Post
    A,B for me have 1.3sec cast time and I can have perfect cycle with no down time when using just the first fatal. My fatals also have lower dps to boot so they wouldnt help. Mind you there are instances where the fatals are very useful.
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEra View Post
    well for me, i use my 3 fatal skills, and 2 synergie if possible... they don't really help me much,,, -500 Hp for a few more dmg -10CD +15 rate doesn't help only one that helps me is chain pain...so i use that and 3 fatal skills,,, on the ic2 last boss, i kill it with 1 bm3 i'm lvl 180 its always dead at 46 seconds left, don't use inc crit or share pain...
    LOL at the noobs calling their skills Fatal when they're not BL. Dudes, they're freaking called BM3 skills. Not Fatal. I'm FB, it's called Split Skills. Learn how to read. Seriously, at least call them stages?

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Isn't it A, B skill and Fatal attack I, II, III? So I dont think it's noob to call it fatal.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    LOL at the noobs calling their skills Fatal when they're not BL. Dudes, they're freaking called BM3 skills. Not Fatal. I'm FB, it's called Split Skills. Learn how to read. Seriously, at least call them stages?
    Why don't you take your own advice and go read the patch notes. A and B are called normal attacks and the other 3 skills are called fatals. Otherwise going by your logic, if we were to call the 3 FATALS on FB split skills, how would you distinguish them from the normal skills, since you know, they're called split skills too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast