Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: farm more towers pls

Banned

farm more towers pls

what kind of tower farmer can't even hit 1k points. psh

badfarmer.jpg

this is how it's done, courtesy of a pro tower farmer

farmer.jpg

if you're going to farm towers u better not start talking shiit or u will get called out

Edit: after the war he said we should freestyle pk, best of 10. I won 6-1

if he's stupid enough to farm towers again, ill take a ss before he starts suiciding to gain dmg taken
    Last edited by SellMyChar; 05-27-2012 at 02:01 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    both garbage kids in garbage tiers.

the guy in the first n second ss should have call themselves ifarmtowers or something similar
    n ppl really still farms towers nowadays? what happen to fighting like a man or a wuss on the battle field?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by S.B.D. View Post
    the guy in the first n second ss should have call themselves ifarmtowers or something similar
    n ppl really still farms towers nowadays? what happen to fighting like a man or a wuss on the battle field?
    exactly

I built those towers, SMD.
    Last edited by ForumHavoc; 05-24-2012 at 01:36 PM.

Titanium
    Bet their team wasn't <Btch'n> about there being no warps though..

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bored View Post
    Bet their team wasn't <Btch'n> about there being no warps though..
    i dont get it

As i recall, he stopped farming towers mid war. He would have easily have gotten 1300+ points if he kept going. He was minding his own business and you were complaining after war even though we won. Oh and he tanked almost more than u did in 25 min of war than u did the entire time. It's you that needs to stop starting this nonsense and just play the game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERSAYIAN View Post
    As i recall, he stopped farming towers mid war. He would have easily have gotten 1300+ points if he kept going. He was minding his own business and you were complaining after war even though we won. Oh and he tanked almost more than u did in 25 min of war than u did the entire time. It's you that needs to stop starting this nonsense and just play the game.
    first off, why would u defend a tower farmer? the idea of the thread obviously wasn't to say he s at tower farming so who cares how much he could have gotten, u made him look worse by saying that.

second, u know there is no 'i' in 'team' right? so 'minding your own business' isn't a good argument

third, yes i can suicide too. dmg taken is relevant to a certain point, if u finish a war with ~100k taken then u were obviously farming gaurds (or towers in this case). however if u take 500k per war which i usually do then it is obvious that u were actually fighting and it implies that u were helping the team. u can't just say, "he took more dmg, therefore he is more useful and/or better"

fourth, who started this 'nonsense' is an arguable theory. from my point of view it is obvious that he started it by, first of all, farming the towers, and then he followed this by trying to talk shiit about me. i will not stand back and let someone like this get away with that

In your 3rd paragraph first 2 sentences you just proved my point. I implied in 25 min he was just as useful as you during your entire time in war because he tanked as much as you did showing he was fighting and helping the team the rest of the time.

u can't just say, "he took more dmg, therefore he is more useful and/or better"

Actually i can and I do think if someone takes alot of damage they are quite useful. Therefore in my opinion he is twice as useful than you. I'm defending him because all you do in war is complain just like this about everything and the fact that he IS more useful in war than you. I frankly don't care if anyone farms towers especially when we still win, which in this case we won by quite a bit. Yet you continue to whine and lie about who started it. You instigated the argument by opening your mouth and stating how noobish he was for not scoring 1000+ like you even though u farmed towers the entire war. So next time keep it shut and if you don't like it, lvl up, don't go to war, switch sides cuz no one like you.
    I think the real reason your really upset is cuz you thought you were actually gonna get bringer(you did state you wanted it pretty badly before) and he might with that score. Sry, but you will never get the title. NEVER. Unless you farm towers or all the good people don't go for a week...

Edit: I saw the pk freestyle's and yeah it showed me how better he is in war than you. You obviously have way better gear to nearly 2 shot him when he has nearly 1000def so you should easily be scoring way more than him,(which you don't) especially when you have bm3 and he doesnt. And you can't keep using that single war you outscored him by a hundred when he kept having major lag and dcing because everyone can tell he averages better than most people, even you. Give him your gears and he will do so much more with it than you.
    Last edited by SUPERSAYIAN; 05-24-2012 at 08:34 PM.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast