Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: farm more towers pls

Quote Originally Posted by SellMyChar View Post
    I have watched shooty sit in front of gates in bm+aura and only attack caps if they came near him. I did not say whoever scores higher than me is a gate farmer, kelek out scores me legitimately but I am defending myself by stating that his dps will always be higher so it is obviously harder to keep up but considering that fact that I only lost by 14 in a war where only dps matters, I did well. He never our scores me by a lot. And now that I am pretty sure u are kezek/ishooty I can say lol to ur face for trying to hide yourself because u were afraid to lose the argument.

The majority of t3 respects my skill, u just don't like me because of how much better I am.

Also, lol at how u claimed to have gotten 650 every war of the week. Will u argue that the sky is yellow next?
    LOLOLOL im not ishooty or kezek... i guess i get to laugh right back at u foolish fool. It's just as hard for anyone to score high in a small war. so 14 less pts in a single war means nothing when he averages 50-100 more pts than u. If u wanna keep complaining just switch to another class you think u can actually get bringer with then come back and talk. You should just leave cuz everyone hates u cuz u suk so much.

And come back to t3 XI we need u and its not as fun w/o u! Freakin donut switched back to cap.
    Last edited by SUPERSAYIAN; 05-25-2012 at 03:20 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERSAYIAN View Post
    LOLOLOL im not ishooty or kezek... i guess i get to laugh right back at u foolish fool. It's just as hard for anyone to score high in a small war. so 14 less pts in a single war means nothing when he averages 50-100 more pts than u. If u wanna keep complaining just switch to another class you think u can actually get bringer with then come back and talk. You should just leave cuz everyone hates u cuz u suk so much.

And come back to t3 XI we need u and its not as fun w/o u! Freakin donut switched back to cap.
    both kezek and shooty have been referred to as bros in relation to kelek.

so who are u then, ur obviously scared to say.

i would start calling people out but i would rather not start shiit with any more people than u and ur bf

Shadow Titanium
    teletubies

Quote Originally Posted by F7AngeL View Post
    T5 gogogogo
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    noob tiers lol, who cares anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    Hey look t3 pros arguing
    So badass meng
    I know right?
    Quote Originally Posted by SellMyChar View Post
    which teir this is about is regardless. and I can be just as pro in t5 as I am in t3
    Love to see it. But some reason I am doubting your ability. Last I checked, no matter how good at tower farming you are, you're still a noob and not a pro.
    Pro's are not the ones who score the best.
    Pro's are the ones that win you wars.
    Pro's are the ones who know what they're doing the entire war.
    I'd have to see you war to be able to even say you're even semi-pro. Right now you don't look like it with all your talk. There are not a ton of pro's in all honesty. Mainly because there is too many that think that having good gears makes them pro, which is not true.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    I know right?

Love to see it. But some reason I am doubting your ability. Last I checked, no matter how good at tower farming you are, you're still a noob and not a pro.
    I'd have to see you war to be able to even say you're even semi-pro. Right now you don't look like it with all your talk. There are not a ton of pro's in all honesty. Mainly because there is too many that think that having good gears makes them pro, which is not true.
    Peaches is pro

There's are an awful lot of procyon to me, Val.

huehueheuhue I made a funny.

Shadow Titanium
    i see some pro or know how to war those ppl are the one that dont have bm3 and still score more then some with bm3

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    I am not a tower farmer, I never have and never will farm towers.

Yes I know exactly what you're saying and I agree but I can still confidently call myself pro.
    I score in the top 3 99% of the time but I don't just search for caps to aoe, I find the caps who are trying to take ours bases and stop them. Points from simply using aoe on a group are secondary to me. And I also know what I am doing.

I know I can't just tell u this and expect u to believe me but that's ok with me. Next time I build a t5 char ill let u know

Titanium
    50 min of farming towers... god dam thats not fun at all!

Banned
    supersayian, mailing me from a 164 bl doesn't give me your t3 chars name

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast