Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: farm more towers pls

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    Hey look t3 pros arguing

So badass meng
    which teir this is about is regardless. and I can be just as pro in t5 as I am in t3

Quote Originally Posted by SellMyChar View Post
    i had to read this like 4 times to understand the stupidity.

by your logic if i were to run in and die 40 times and get 800k dmg taken with 0 dmg done i am the most useful player on our team. u also cant claim that he helped the team more than i unless u were standing beside both of us the whole time.

yes i do complain, people are stupid and need to be told so on a regular basis. of course i will start an argument when this pos takes the bringer title i would have gotten for next week with his farming that was, according to him, set up by chaos. considering i only use 3 sp packs per war maximum i can get bringer any week i want if i wanted to waste the alz on sp. and ik he is always in aura which i am not. i use aura once per war and thats only to extend my bm3 at the beginning so i can get a leg and some amp pots.

now for my favourite part, how does it make any sense that me beating him 6-1 in a FREESTYLE PK means he is better than i? i never even came close to 2 shotting him and with my stats of 904 att, 865 def and 107 cd it isnt even possible to 2 shot someone with 1k def. and get it right, i outscored him by 132 with a k/d of 89/1. he then proceeded to say an obviously fake k/d in shout because he obviously couldnt compete. he was no dcing or lagging at all, otherwise he would have said that in the first place.

either come out and tell me u are kezek or tell me ur ign
    At no point anywhere did i ever mention damage given. So you bringing it in now makes no sense. But since you did bring it up, ppl who jump in a crowd and somehow give zero damage a whole war... are still useful in their own way. They draw aggro so i can kill them. Anyways, I saw your damage on him when you SOD and you nearly took half his hp, so stop your lying about your gears. And like i said since you have trouble understanding, if your gear is so much better than his why do u have such a hard time scoring higher than him on AVERAGE. I knew you would use that one time of war for your example lol. Wow who cares about one time. Even I have trouble several times a week with lag, dc or glitched to the ground becuz of combo. And you use 5-10 sp packs a war. I know because i've partied you enough times to know. All you do is rely on bm3 to score close to him. So ya your not special so stop acting like you are. You were even complaining that ppl should be able to get bm3 in one day like you and they all suked if they couldn't. That and you being you is the reason no one likes or cares about you. Your the most disliked person in t3. And if you think your so pro he already had a char in t3 war pass thru and score 300 more than u every war for a week before he lvled up. Just sayin... and plz give credit where it is due. Forumhavoc built those towers for him lol.

Edit: Add the 'in war' to your new quote of me. If your gonna use something i wrote at least keep the whole sentence. Your quote implies i said he was better than u at pk freestyles when i was clearly talking about war. Yeah you can beat him outside of war by nearly 2 hitting him but he is way better than you in war and everyone in t3 know it. And you would've gotten bringer if he hadn't farmed towers?????? LOLOLOLOL. I would've been next in line nab. You don't see me complaining.
    Last edited by SUPERSAYIAN; 05-25-2012 at 09:22 AM.

Haha that guy stalks me down just to ask if I'm building towers again, yes, yes I am. You can just ask here.

LOL. What a creeper. I hope i'm there when u build more towers for kez. Can't wait to see what else Heartear is gonna say.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERSAYIAN View Post
    LOL. What a creeper. I hope i'm there when u build more towers for kez. Can't wait to see what else Heartear is gonna say.
    I feel like bob the builder.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERSAYIAN View Post
    At no point anywhere did i ever mention damage given. So you bringing it in now makes no sense. But since you did bring it up, ppl who jump in a crowd and somehow give zero damage a whole war... are still useful in their own way. They draw aggro so i can kill them. Anyways, I saw your damage on him when you SOD and you nearly took half his hp, so stop your lying about your gears. And like i said since you have trouble understanding, if your gear is so much better than his why do u have such a hard time scoring higher than him on AVERAGE. I knew you would use that one time of war for your example lol. Wow who cares about one time. Even I have trouble several times a week with lag, dc or glitched to the ground becuz of combo. And you use 5-10 sp packs a war. I know because i've partied you enough times to know. All you do is rely on bm3 to score close to him. So ya your not special so stop acting like you are. You were even complaining that ppl should be able to get bm3 in one day like you and they all suked if they couldn't. That and you being you is the reason no one likes or cares about you. Your the most disliked person in t3. And if you think your so pro he already had a char in t3 war pass thru and score 300 more than u every war for a week before he lvled up. Just sayin... and plz give credit where it is due. Forumhavoc built those towers for him lol.

Edit: Add the 'in war' to your new quote of me. If your gonna use something i wrote at least keep the whole sentence. Your quote implies i said he was better than u at pk freestyles when i was clearly talking about war. Yeah you can beat him outside of war by nearly 2 hitting him but he is way better than you in war and everyone in t3 know it. And you would've gotten bringer if he hadn't farmed towers?????? LOLOLOLOL. I would've been next in line nab. You don't see me complaining.
    i am not lying about my stats lol
    stats.jpgstats2.jpg

my gear obviously isnt as good as his if he has 1k def and if he didnt come along and farm towers i would still be wr1 and all i would have needed to do to keep that is score 350 per war. easy. and i have a hard time believing u were next in line if u didnt even tell me your ign. i use 3 sp packs per war 90% of the time, otherwise i use 5-6. i was not complaining about ppl not having bm3, im complaining about those who dont have it and then use it as an excuse for not scoring very high.
    oh he had a t3 char who scored 650 per war every war? wow thats a lot of alz wasted on towers

now, your ign

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    Hey look t3 pros arguing

So badass meng
    better than t1 pros!

Haha I just went T3 last war, 5 vs 5. How do you even enjoy yourself hitting guardians and attacking 1 or 2 people. lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ForumHavoc View Post
    Haha I just went T3 last war, 5 vs 5. How do you even enjoy yourself hitting guardians and attacking 1 or 2 people. lol.
    u just came at a bad time, its generally 15v15+

Quote Originally Posted by SellMyChar View Post
    i am not lying about my stats lol
    stats.jpgstats2.jpg

my gear obviously isnt as good as his if he has 1k def and if he didnt come along and farm towers i would still be wr1 and all i would have needed to do to keep that is score 350 per war. easy. and i have a hard time believing u were next in line if u didnt even tell me your ign. i use 3 sp packs per war 90% of the time, otherwise i use 5-6. i was not complaining about ppl not having bm3, im complaining about those who dont have it and then use it as an excuse for not scoring very high.
    oh he had a t3 char who scored 650 per war every war? wow thats a lot of alz wasted on towers

now, your ign
    You were complaining bout ppl not having bm3 and how they should get it in one day so stop with all your lies for the 4th time, and its you who keeps saying how pro u are and all your doing is relying on bm3 and 5-10 sp packs a war. That's called no skill lol. And anyone can take a pic of random stats with different stuff on so that means nothing. And you will nvr get bringer so :P And yes he had a t3 character that scored that much and got bringer when u were there without hitting towers. In fact he only hit towers that one time for 25 min and ur still whining. He'll just take bringer when he lvls up some more in t4 if he decides to.
    Last edited by SUPERSAYIAN; 05-25-2012 at 12:20 PM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast