Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Mission war aoe hack

Titanium

Mission war aoe hack

There's a FS that uses aoe hack in mission war t4

In the first picture, there are red text above my char indicating that i'm being attacked, but there was no one (check the mini map) around except for a FS that is quite far way.

In the second picture, i got close to him and found out his code name 01962915

The third picture is the char i suspect of being the person in the first two pictures, a friend of mine on proc side told me that.
    Cabal(120525-0635-Ver289-0000).jpgCabal(120525-0635-Ver289-0001).jpgCabal(120507-0709-Ver289-0000).jpg

You know if he is hacking my suggestion is turn ur grapics up so we can see if he really is hacking. Why? Well hackers did have a hack that at a time allowed them to attack a HUGE portion of a map. However when they did this the animation for their attacks was still seen on the monsters. So with video proof and graphics set up we can see if this animation happens when you take damage. Because if not, it is just a lag issue between you and the user who was attacking you at the time. Because even tho you yourself may be by a safe area in someone elses screen who lives quite a distance away. You could be right beside them .
    Thanks EST for helping resolve a problem!

XIAllanIX 17X+ FS
    Allen lvl 165 BL -----------------Retired
    Leera lvl 133 WI ---------------Retired
    Venus: c 14 Guild: DangeR guild Leader

Titanium
    yeah i agreed that i should have turned the graphic on, but the question about this guy hack or not is clear, ask every t4 cap and you'll know. Sadly, GM haven't done anything.

[GM] Kato
    Thanks for the report, Lily!

We'll investigate the matter and make sure the appropriate actions are taken.

Please continue to send us any suspicious activity you might find.

Regards,
    [GM] Kato