Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: GA's

Threaded View

Titanium

Question GA's

I was thinking, alot of people are complaining over the GM's being inactive. Then a little bird whispered in my ear, you should suggest GA's! You might have some questions... Here are the FAQ's.

What is a GA? And what does GA stand for?
    GA= Game Advisor
    A GA is someone who is active, skilled in the game and a people's person. And most importantly, someone who advises.

What is a GA compared to a GM?
    A GA does not have the powers to ban people or edit the forums necessarily. (It may be changed)
    The GM's have those powers, but, GA's may contact a GM for further investigation on the subject.
    GM's are not that active in-game, from what I've heard, and seen. As well as my recommendation for a GA is for them to be active.

How will GA's help CABAL?
    For one, they may be able to plan with GM's for events etc.
    Help noobies.
    Start or stop discussions. (As I think they should be able to mute people. Only of it gets out of hand.)
    Help in-game issues on the spot.

Will GA's get anything in-game? Or in real-life?
    I think that GA's should be able to receive a costume for weps. or their chars.
    As well as a title. And a buff ( But not as good as a GM's)
    They shouldn't be rewarded in-game weapons, as they should have skill as mentioned before.
    I do not think they should get payed USD or anything else in real life.

Thanks for reading!

EDIT:
    The GA's should have to sign a contract stating that they will not trade/give items without permissions from a GM. And that if they give out account info, they will be banned and/or sued for breaking contract.

And I know that GM's do alot of work, and I was on for 8 hours on Tue, Wed. and Thu. And they weren't on. Plus, they are disallowed to do war. Or Never do it.
    Last edited by ArcherOfLove; 05-29-2012 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Comments

Better than sliced bread.