Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gm read or est or who ever runs this game

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    I will again be persistant to get my amp scrolls. If no one else tries to get them, I will.
    i myself have spent a few 100M on buying and +7 on amp slotted and crafted items. no luck lol.

Name After Merge xAshes
    Venus---Blader---Ronin

Quote Originally Posted by Midgetchas14 View Post
    i myself have spent a few 100M on buying and +7 on amp slotted and crafted items. no luck lol.
    At least I'm not the only one. What i've started doing is only +7 drops that are +4 or 5. That way I save on uch.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by 7-Up View Post
    My personal experience with the upgrading system is a nightmare, I'd have to agree that it's not working properly. 60 ECH's (or more...) were used trying to +11 one of my orbs, went from 9 straight down to +2 4 times. Yes, while on ECH's. Something like 80uchs later it was back at +6... Another couple of more uchs back at 8 had to use another 10 echs to get it back to +9 haven't bothered trying since then. This was about 1.5 weeks ago too. On the other hand my second orb did go from 9 to 11 in 5 tries using ech's. How many echs did I use total? I have no clue!

So when you say 15 tries to get from 9 to 15, that's really good...
    ehh if i get to +10 ill be fine with that and waite on another sgh event

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    I've had good and bad luck. Last year the week before the SGH I used about 80 ech on my +8 36% red kat. It ended as a +7. I got mad and spent 180m on uch in the AH to try just bcs i can. It went to +15 without a single fail. I've not been able to repeat that.

But the system works fine. It's NOT supposed to be easy. It's supposed to take alot of luck and persistance. The only reason i have finished upgrading is because I've been so persistant. I have +15 4 items without safeguards in my inventory.

The point is, to have the best items, you will have to be the most persistant. I will again be persistant to get my amp scrolls. If no one else tries to get them, I will.
    I think playing for 3 years and not rage quiting is persistant, and shouldnt take that many uch , euch, or even sgh to upgrade your weapon, maybe after goin to 2 3 times it should atleast upgrade to 6 automaticaly or something to save your uch and time

Quote Originally Posted by Midgetchas14 View Post
    xD

I was being very literal about using 15 sgh lol... and um also used an ass load of ech to...... ask DeArcha he will vouch for me LOL.
    Thanks EST for helping resolve a problem!

XIAllanIX 17X+ FS
    Allen lvl 165 BL -----------------Retired
    Leera lvl 133 WI ---------------Retired
    Venus: c 14 Guild: DangeR guild Leader

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy0124 View Post
    I was being very literal about using 15 sgh lol... and um also used an ass load of ech to...... ask DeArcha he will vouch for me LOL.
    thats ridiculous

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123