Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Cabal is not openning

Banned

Cabal is not openning

I click at the launcher button and the update doesnt start zzzz... its been a while since i have this problem, what i usually do is restart my computer and the update appears but this time ITS NOT APPEARING

Quote Originally Posted by TurcoX View Post
    I click at the launcher button and the update doesnt start zzzz... its been a while since i have this problem, what i usually do is restart my computer and the update appears but this time ITS NOT APPEARING
    ehh reinstall

Quote Originally Posted by TurcoX View Post
    Re-installing doesn't resolve this problem. I found this issue happens to ppl whom have dynamic IP address. For some reasons the launcher can't be terminated. The temporary solution for this issue is to have another app to terminate Cabal's launcher. For details, please do following steps

1. Download and install GarenaPlus
    Code:
    http://www.garenaplus.com/
    2. Run Garena Client first -> run Cabal Launcher (you may need to re-run Cabal Launcher 2 times or more untill a message-box appears and asks you to terminate Cabal Launcher -> select YES)

3. Cabal launcher appears -> Close Garena Client -> Click START GAME on Cabal launcher -> done

I hope this tip can be useful for you.

Will this fix my issue i just got were i cant open the desktop icon that takes me to the launcher? I click on it but the launcher doesn't open up at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Alucard View Post
    Will this fix my issue i just got were i cant open the desktop icon that takes me to the launcher? I click on it but the launcher doesn't open up at all.
    If you run cabal several times but nothing happens other than a message ask your permission to terminate launcher then YES, the above steps can help you to fix it. So whenever cabal launcher doesnt show up, just repeat those steps and everything will be fine.

Wait do i have to make an account for that other thing as well?

^ Nope

too many burrito's, not enuf bacon brah