Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I don't know if i stand by my initial decision

I don't know if i stand by my initial decision

Watching this trailer sparks a lot more interest now compared to the last one I saw.

The trailer looks nice, but I don't think they actually represent anything from the actual game. I remember when cabal first came out they had some flashy CG trailers too that were nothing like the actual gameplay, so until we see people playing it, can't really judge it.

Banned
    wow nice trailer and i think cabal 2 will definitly be better than most games n maybe even better than the 1st ! as u can see in the trailer they show actual gameplay also. and y wouldnt it be better than the cabal we are playing atm? if est can make this game the way it is, why cant it make a better game or version of game in a few years in the future? always moved forward never backward right? thats just my opinion tho it could real bad also LOL
    Last edited by Lokijones1; 06-01-2012 at 08:10 AM.

Banned
    1:07, FA bm3! But looks hella slow >:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokijones1 View Post
    wow nice trailer and i think cabal 2 will definitly be better than most games n maybe even better than the 1st ! as u can see in the trailer they show actual gameplay also. and y wouldnt it be better than the cabal we are playing atm? if est can make this game the way it is, why cant it make a better game or version of game in a few years in the future? always moved forward never backward right? thats just my opinion tho it could real bad also LOL
    wut makes cabal1 different to ANY other game out there is the combo and gameplay system,if they dont keep it,cabal2 would be like playing another aion/wow/tera but better graphics.thats why some ppl arent waiting for the game to come cuz they think it will be the same as playing aion/..... so they just go play tera or say they will stay in cabal1.so "even better than the 1st" idk about that.sorry but if i wanna play a 1>2>3 game i go and play tera.....

Good video, but not much a teaser since it's not actual game play. Unless I will be able to run, jump, teleport, cast a spell halfway across the map and teleport behind the mobs (at 40seconds), which I highly doubt will happen. So all in all I agree with Fury. Wait to see actual game play.

As far as i can tell there was only one scene that had special cg and that was the fb near the end of the trailer. The rest were trigger scenes and actual fighting gameplay. Of course actually playing the game is gonna be different because this is a trailer using different music and camera angles. But most of what we saw is what will be seen in the actual gameplay. Even the wizard blinking/teleporting and using that ice skill is gonna be there. But then again I could be completely wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERSAYIAN View Post
    As far as i can tell there was only one scene that had special cg and that was the fb near the end of the trailer. The rest were trigger scenes and actual fighting gameplay. Of course actually playing the game is gonna be different because this is a trailer using different music and camera angles. But most of what we saw is what will be seen in the actual gameplay. Even the wizard blinking/teleporting and using that ice skill is gonna be there. But then again I could be completely wrong...
    With trailers like this, nothing is certain. We need to see gameplay.

In case people wanna see some actual gameplay, u can find some videos here from the early beta they had.
    https://www.facebook.com/Cabal2SourceEU?sk=wall
    If you check out the FA gameplay "the name" at about 3:50 u can see some warrior skills. Probably the only video that has a warrior u can actually see. Not as epic as this trailer and has low lvl skills but who knows what they've improved since the last beta. But as you can see from the skills in these vids, they are quite similar(visual effects) to the ones in the trailer. The warrior even uses at least one of the skills from the trailer. And of course the fb from these actual gameplay vids show that he is using some of the same skills in this trailer with the same effects. So idk, what do u guys think?
    Last edited by SUPERSAYIAN; 06-02-2012 at 06:44 PM.

Those videos were noobs fighting troglos, You think if they want to advertise CABAL they'd show you up in bloddy ice killing ghosts?

This trailer is hot, we'll see some real boss fighting game play soon enough.
    Like MJ I'm a team player, so imma fuck her friends too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast