Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I don't know if i stand by my initial decision

Quote Originally Posted by SemiAutoMatic View Post
    Those videos were noobs fighting troglos, You think if they want to advertise CABAL they'd show you up in bloddy ice killing ghosts?

This trailer is hot, we'll see some real boss fighting game play soon enough.
    Exactly. But my point still stands in that the gameplay vids and the trailer are similar in visuals and skills. Thus we can conclude that the trailer for the most part had actual in game footage and not specific cg for this trailer.
    Last edited by SUPERSAYIAN; 06-02-2012 at 08:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DanteX View Post
    Watching this trailer sparks a lot more interest now compared to the last one I saw.
    looks better than d3 and cabal 1 i tell you that looks hella epic i said i wasnt gonna play but that changed my mind i like how this looked to 0:20-0:30
    and i liked how that wizzy just teleported to battle zone

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    The trailer looks nice, but I don't think they actually represent anything from the actual game. I remember when cabal first came out they had some flashy CG trailers too that were nothing like the actual gameplay, so until we see people playing it, can't really judge it.
    i say the same for d3 trailer and gamplay..
    Last edited by jimbo; 06-02-2012 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERSAYIAN View Post
    In case people wanna see some actual gameplay, u can find some videos here from the early beta they had.
    https://www.facebook.com/Cabal2SourceEU?sk=wall
    If you check out the FA gameplay "the name" at about 3:50 u can see some warrior skills. Probably the only video that has a warrior u can actually see. Not as epic as this trailer and has low lvl skills but who knows what they've improved since the last beta. But as you can see from the skills in these vids, they are quite similar(visual effects) to the ones in the trailer. The warrior even uses at least one of the skills from the trailer. And of course the fb from these actual gameplay vids show that he is using some of the same skills in this trailer with the same effects. So idk, what do u guys think?
    Even though the videos were horrible quality and low level, I did notice one thing. When people used their skills, it showed a combo count, but it appeared like bm3 is right now, since I didn't see any combo bar, it just counted how many consecutive skills they used.

who thinks cabal 2 gonna be better than cabal 1 and d3?

no combo system = nothing to set it apart from other mmos
    worst part of trailer = estsoft
    other mmos out/coming out are far better in many aspects
    other mmos out/coming out are by reputable and reliable trusted companies
    actual real footage where? We all know the flashy lights and trailers cabal had and how that related to the real game

need I say more?

Just when I thought I got out they keep pulling me back in!

Quote Originally Posted by Lute View Post
    no combo system = nothing to set it apart from other mmos
    worst part of trailer = estsoft
    other mmos out/coming out are far better in many aspects
    other mmos out/coming out are by reputable and reliable trusted companies
    actual real footage where? We all know the flashy lights and trailers cabal had and how that related to the real game

need I say more?
    I'm trying to figure out which trailer you are referring to for cabal 1 because the ones I saw had a mix of actual game shots and special cg. Even if you could point to one that had full cg, I have no idea how you could have mistaken that for the real game. And the actual real footage was on the link i provided on a previous post. If you don't have the eyes to see that the visuals are similar from actual gameplay videos and the trailer then there's nothing else i can say. But the way they do trailers now for cabal 1(you know like on the home page) is how they are doing it for cabal 2. Also they gave us bm3 to transition us/ get a better feel for cabal 2 and its combat. I agree that no combo system = no difference to other mmo's but they may yet have something to show us.
    Last edited by SUPERSAYIAN; 06-04-2012 at 11:40 AM.

I just hope it's better than those original videos with the low lvs

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lute View Post
    no combo system = nothing to set it apart from other mmos | you don't know you haven't played yet
    worst part of trailer = estsoft | who says another company won't take over? plus, I have a feeling that they'll try harder with Cabal 2. Cabal 1 is kind of like a sinking ship at this point.
    other mmos out/coming out are far better in many aspects | how do you know this isn't bringing something new? again, you haven't played yet
    other mmos out/coming out are by reputable and reliable trusted companies | see above
    actual real footage where? We all know the flashy lights and trailers cabal had and how that related to the real game | not sure what you are talking about but the current cabal's trailers are all real footage...and cabal 2 has real gameplay from korean beta just youtube it...the CG trailers are just for appeal, like ALL other companies do for their games.

need I say more? | no, bugger off and close this window before you fall out of it.
    you don't know you haven't played the game yet.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    who thinks cabal 2 gonna be better than cabal 1 and d3?
    ?? you serious
    how can you compare d3 to cabal 2 when d3 is an action rpg and not a mmorpg, if you wanted to compare a game then use the genre as a fair comparison such as guild wars 2, aion, tera, and etc.

also: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvyWlsYSddQ
    cabal 1 trailer showed us the combo system, that doesn't mean cabal 2 can't show us the combo system as well in their game play or trailers.
    Last edited by Izumiia; 06-05-2012 at 02:15 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast