Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Gm__robot2

Gm__robot2

I'd like to know if anyone else been randomly getting those "[GM__ROBOT2] is currently offline or does not exist." messages out of nowhere.

I have, it started a few weeks ago, actually the first time I heard about it was when I lent some alz to a friend so he could get the Billionaire title (yes he did give it back, there's only a handfull of people I would do that, people I know I can trust). When he tried to PM me back to say he got it, he got that message. Of course, he was freaked out. He was worried about the safety of his account.

Thankfully, nothing bad happened.

But now I've started getting those messages too, and some other of my friends too. Sometimes it's after a trade, but sometimes it's immediatly after I log in!

What the heck is this about? Could we have some explanation here about what exactly that "GM ROBOT2" is supposed to be?

Titanium
    weird, never seen anything like that in my cabal life...

You should send a helpdesk ticket with screenshots and an explanation of when it happens.

In over 2 years of playing, I've only seen it happen in the past few weeks...

and I can't explain when it happens because it happens when I whisper people, when I talk in guild chat, when I talk in chat channel, etc. There's absolutely no link between all those activities except just chatting.

Here's the one I got this morning

gmrobot2.jpg

i got one kinda like that. it was a few weeks ago or so.

Name After Merge xAshes
    Venus---Blader---Ronin

someone in my guild got that message this morning too, ive never gotten it myself tho

i got that msg too