Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is there a TOP player for each server?

yup, xi master freestyle dawg

depends on how you look at it.
    If me and XI were equally geared across the board etc. he would most likely beat me but I wouldn't get sweeped or anything lol.
    But if it was me vs. his Wi then obviously I could just stand freeze combo and let my gear do the work.

Also if you look at my list. XI taught all those players how to freestyle to some extend, including me.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvettezr1 View Post
    yup, xi master freestyle dawg
    ^ wut maria said XD

Quote Originally Posted by Romp View Post
    depends on how you look at it.
    If me and XI were equally geared across the board etc. he would most likely beat me but I wouldn't get sweeped or anything lol.
    But if it was me vs. his Wi then obviously I could just stand freeze combo and let my gear do the work.

Also if you look at my list. XI taught all those players how to freestyle to some extend, including me.
    and idk man i think every1 knows if u both had the same gear he would sweep u easy lol
    not talking for every1 i am just saying wut i think,cuz when it comes to freestyle/skills NO1 gets close to xi,including u.

Close is objective.
    You have to credit his teaching abilities.
    This is all hypothetical of course.
    What isn't hypothetical is that I am beating him 27-22 while hes on DK ^.^

Sea I don't know why you're giving Romp a hard time about his gear when you admitted on forums you pay to win. However I do understand if you payed cash to be decent in this game and when someone has a lot more than you it makes you jealous, but get over it. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    if ppl have money to spend then why not spend it? that makes us "MMO-Nerd-Egos"?....
    lol really stupid point of view u got there........ lmao
    rofl
    wuts the matter if we spend usd?i mean i can spend w/e i want and still wont affect my pocket lol so why not spend it if this game was design to do so?
    lol if ppl dont wanna see some1 spending usd then go play console games kakaka

The pot calling the kettle black.

yep.
    mercury=romp top alz buyer
    Last edited by ForumHavoc; 06-02-2012 at 10:14 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ForumHavoc View Post
    Sea I don't know why you're giving Romp a hard time about his gear when you admitted on forums you pay to win. However I do understand if you payed cash to be decent in this game and when someone has a lot more than you it makes you jealous, but get over it. lol.
    when did i say anything about romp`s gear on this thread?all i said is that xi is more skilled thats all.and if u say spending usd on premium every month cuz thats the only way i spend usd on this game and not even that cuz this month i bought prem with game alz since i sold a couple of things this month and i spend on the sgh like the other 80% of the cabal community on the once in a year and probably last sg event on a long time,then yes i believe ur right.
    and wut makes u think i am jealous of romp? lol cmon man get real here,i didnt know saying xi is more skilled than romp automatically means i am jealous of romp....

Your so infatuated with XI that you are jealous of me and XIs bromance.

I'm not talking about the top players, skill or XI, I'm singling you out on being an idiot.

Score on Han vs. Romp freestyle: 8-2. Han on the lead.

True Story.

Looool damn

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast