Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: WTT>DCUO for Cabal

WTT>DCUO for Cabal

Trading DCUO Legendary Account that contains

79 CR GL DPS
    76 CR Mental Troller
    61 GL DPS

has 302 replay badges, legendary ends this month, all the DLC packs, has a lot of legendary rings and necklaces

Leave message on boards for offers or if you want details.

I'll take Alz Offers WA items that at least have 7% crafted/slotted
    Last edited by BamOwnage; 06-04-2012 at 12:24 PM.
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

What a nub :3

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

Quote Originally Posted by BamOwnage View Post
    Trading DCUO Legendary Account that contains

79 CR GL DPS
    76 CR Mental Troller
    61 GL DPS

has 302 replay badges, legendary ends this month, all the DLC packs, has a lot of legendary rings and necklaces

Leave message on boards for offers or if you want details.

I am looking for a 13X+ character with some items on it; Or only WA items, just again, leave a message with regards of trade

lmfao no kiddin?

Your comming back to cabal?

*Removed by GM. Please reduce the size of the image*

I already came back to Cabal but still level 23
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Play in merc mango! Thats where I am now xD

Maybe, I still know a lot of old peeps in Venus.

a lot of old people from venus have moved to merc as well. Hell even tang guild is in merc now. Made up of 95% of people from venus.

Well, we'll see depends what I get for the DCUO account I have to offer.

Bumpity bump bump. I'm mainly looking for just pure WA items with 7 % amp stuff