Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Cabal 2

macbowes plz be quiet ur not an english teacher seriously its not that serious for paragraph structure about a game discussion. ppl type the way they plz unless u talking about the game plz refrain from commenting on ppl language structure.
    now on ur comment about cabal 2. so what that its running on cry engine3. as a computer programmer is possible just like they do with World of Warcraft, guild wars; and others. just becuz u dont understand the concept doesnt mean its not impossible. just like when they separated and made there own website and now have their own control over there website and such made the transfers of ppls accounts and old ones. doesnt mean its not possible thats like saying the games u play in japan on ps3 on a jap ps3 system u can't play on a usa ps3 system in which sony made it where u can becuz its region free. as far as the upgrade it would make sense that it would upgrade everything on the old one. if u look up the terms of updates, patches, and upgrades. they are the same thing. take a class on computer programming u will learn alot about how programs can still run on certain engines doesnt matter if its cry engine3, 4 , 5 or unreal engine and so on. if the program is powerful enough to run the game only thing that can happen if what u say is true then only solution they will do is transfer everyone ones account but the hard part for ppl is probably the items cuz last time ppl was upset that the char was transferred but not all the rare items they have gotten. so hopefully they will transfer that as well especially if u paid for items for ur char.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by xenobus_2006 View Post
    macbowes plz be quiet ur not an english teacher seriously its not that serious for paragraph structure about a game discussion. ppl type the way they plz unless u talking about the game plz refrain from commenting on ppl language structure.
    now on ur comment about cabal 2. so what that its running on cry engine3. as a computer programmer is possible just like they do with World of Warcraft, guild wars; and others. just becuz u dont understand the concept doesnt mean its not impossible. just like when they separated and made there own website and now have their own control over there website and such made the transfers of ppls accounts and old ones. doesnt mean its not possible thats like saying the games u play in japan on ps3 on a jap ps3 system u can't play on a usa ps3 system in which sony made it where u can becuz its region free. as far as the upgrade it would make sense that it would upgrade everything on the old one. if u look up the terms of updates, patches, and upgrades. they are the same thing. take a class on computer programming u will learn alot about how programs can still run on certain engines doesnt matter if its cry engine3, 4 , 5 or unreal engine and so on. if the program is powerful enough to run the game only thing that can happen if what u say is true then only solution they will do is transfer everyone ones account but the hard part for ppl is probably the items cuz last time ppl was upset that the char was transferred but not all the rare items they have gotten. so hopefully they will transfer that as well especially if u paid for items for ur char.
    You have no idea what you're even talking about. You make it seem like Guild Wars 2 isn't an entirely new game. The only effect that GW1 is having on GW2 is the awards people are getting from the hall of monuments. CABAL2 isn't an expansion (i.e. Factions, Nightfall, and Eye of the North for GW / Burning Crusade, Wrath of the Lich King, and Cataclysm for WoW), it's an entirely new game. CABAL2 is comparable to GW2, an entirely new game where everyone is completely restarting (basically). I have a better character than 95% of the people that play CABAL, and I really don't give a fuck (in fact, I'd prefer it) if they didn't carry over a single thing.

Yea I don't think, from what little information I've found here and there on the net, that C2 is gonna be importing anything from C1 . . . cuz they claim, as I said what little I found haha, to be revamping character classes to some degree. Giving each class their own story line(?). And changing up XYZ of game play and just how things are in cabal now are suppose to be 'improved/altered' in C2 . . . @.@ Sooo yea its prolly possible to drag/import etc. But I don't see them converting old tech into the new tech.

For those of us that have quite a collection of cosmetic stuffs (Costumes, wep skins etc) I'd like those transferred at least =<. I can totally deal with a new game as long as I know I haven't lost the ($insertoptotalhere) put into cosmetics for continued enjoyment and desire to play the game. >.>

EST juss really needs to inform their NA players about stuffs. Give us something to go off of other than sitting here speculating about wtf you guys might or might not be doing lol . . . unless watching our creative, pissy minds drum up theories and idears is a past time . . . well then I guess we won't be finding any EST to player communication/information like we'd so much enjoy =3
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Kato View Post
    Anyway, I'll pay this [GM]Kato a visit and make sure he doesn't do this again. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianPat View Post
    you forgot these pics

LOL that should be the remake of FB nothing more nothing less
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

When will you people ever learn, Haven't you played Cabal before?? Its a trap!!

Its a trap!!!!

How to beat a trap!!

Step1

So when a GM says

Your reply?
    Last edited by SigfriedVeini; 03-03-2011 at 10:01 AM.

is this good graphics.....good gameplay?

Well, if anything, it's built off the Crysis engine, which mean the graphics should be great, but it may require much better computers than most the current players have if they want no lag. They will definitely try their best to keep up with the next gen games, but we won't know for along time if it will still be f2p. You say it's supposed to be in Korea in Q4 this year? If I wereto guess, I'd say just major testing opens then, not the open game. I still think The Old Republic is going to be one of the top mmo rpgs of the next year or two if not the top. The development on that game has been brilliant. What better way to make a game how users like it than have them test parts as it's being created?
    To all those people who keep wondering if there is going to be a way to "save" your character to the next one,the answer is no. Firstly, all the internal structure of how the players are built will be different. Secondly, if you look at how the timeline and location is set up, it's like decades after Cabal in a different world. Think of Cabal 1 being like Europe, Asia and Africa. It wasn't until the 1500's did they start to explore and found North and South America. Same concept for the Cabal 1 and 2. So Cabal 2 would be the Americas equivalent. It's a totally different place and time. (Cabal 1 is the "Old Empire" or "Old Continent" mentioned on the website)
    Not to mention bladers are being removed and wizards are being split into two different classes, an attack and heal basically.
    Fun thread to read btw. Seeing ppl's thoughts and laughing alot. I'm sure many of the old players that quit will take a peek at Cabal 2 to see if it's worth anything. Just hope it is.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

From what I can tell it seems people have not really bothered to look at some of the details out one there is a teaser site out there witch I have posted in one of my previous threads. Second its that Cabal 2 does not really appear to have any connection with Cabal 1 so there wont be much of a point in transfer of characters or items. On the contrary the game will probably will have much of the same game mechanics of Cabal 1 with high improved graphics since Cabal II will be running on a Crytek game engine. There are new classes introduced in that game one being a healer that they actually have shown. but for those that wish to see the teaser site just simply go to www.cabal2.com the site does give some small details here and there but none the less all we can really do is wait and see and in the end we will all find out soon enough as what Cabal 2 has to offer besides amazing graphics witch is a given considering the game engine and for those that have no idea or have not heard of Crytek graphics engine its the same engine that runs Crysis. Keep in mind the Cabal 2 teaser site does take a while to load. Dunno why just does.
    Last edited by Zandelin; 07-14-2011 at 09:23 PM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789