Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Servers emerging they said ... it will be fun they said.

Where did you see them say they were merging servers, or is this just speculation? I like venus where things are not camped on every channel.

One server means no servers xfers. est loses about $40 for each person that wanted to travel between severs for whatever reason.
    So im gonna say no.

Banned
    aion had server merger and im pretty sure the population was much higher than cabal, lol. i think it'll be fine if it happens as long as everyone gets a name changer.

Shadow Titanium
    I say no server merge unless absolutely necessary...not everyone likes to play on maxed out servers and not everyone has a computer that can handle a high server load...then maybe that might not be such a bad thing as the bad pc users would quit and lessen the lag issues anyway LOL.

Anyway, it doesn't matter what EST does with the servers, for the rest of this year other MMO's will take players attention as their are some really cool and interesting games coming out or that have just come out which will pull a lot of cabal players away....I know of 5 games right now that have my attention and I'm definitely gonna try all 5 of them....

Quote Originally Posted by Coincidence? View Post
    One server means no servers xfers. est loses about $40 for each person that wanted to travel between severs for whatever reason.
    So im gonna say no.
    so when did u become a drumbeater for est?

Quote Originally Posted by Davynelord View Post
    ....I know of 5 games right now that have my attention and I'm definitely gonna try all 5 of them....
    1. cabal 2
    2. cabal 2
    3. cabal 2
    4. cabal 2
    5. cabal 2

lol

Shadow Titanium
    On a scale of 1 to 10, my interest in playing cabal 2 is probably a big fat 3....I am just not that excited about what I've seen or heard so far....and no cabal 2 is not one of the 5 games I was thinking of...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    so when did u become a drumbeater for est?
    Im just making it plain and simple.
    If you ran a company why would you INTENTIONALLY make it so that you lost money for practically no gain?

Mercury and Venus= Bad Idea.

Example number 1: more lag issues.

Example number 2: more hackers and more bots/alz buyers.

example number 3: all the new players will be into one overpowered population.where they might end up quitting after a week has passed.

Example: number 4:the economy, selling items and whatnot.

Need i say more?.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Quote Originally Posted by NewEra View Post
    Mercury and Venus= Bad Idea.

Example number 1: more lag issues. Not really any more than already is.

Example number 2: more hackers and more bots/alz buyers. No there won't, same number, just both servers combined. Duh. But even as annoying as they are, they do have an impact on the economy, as annoying as that is.

example number 3: all the new players will be into one overpowered population.where they might end up quitting after a week has passed. "overpowered", are you saying that everyone is already OP? Because it's not. Sure bosses would be less often.

Example: number 4:the economy, selling items and whatnot. Firstly, the econ is already half messed up with vouchers and character selling. Secondly, it would adjust in a couple weeks to new changes. Have you not learned anything about economics in this game and how easily it evens out in about two weeks with major changes (like sig events).

Need i say more?.
    So yea, it would make alot of chaos at first, but it would smooth out. They obviously would have to increase channel sizes and add more channels. For all we know they're working on upgrading their server for something like this to be able to handle it better. What if they had one fast server versus two normal ones?

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Well as it stands now you have the choice between a more crowded but more active world or a less crowded but less active world. If you combine then you do not have the choice. Actually since there are reasons why you might want to be on either -- people tend to move around -- and this generates money....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast