Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cabal II: Teaser Ver 3 EPIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    As long as it's free to play, I'm willing to try it out for a week or so. Then decide whether I like it or not O.o
    thats a good reason to xD ill do same

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    Well i guess it is still too early to say it doesnt have a combo system,but if it doesnt have1 then it will be like any other mmo out there no exceptions lol
    it's not to early. Heres a gameplay video:

I understand that this video is of a low lvl dungeon. But the cast time bars are evident. No combo system will ever integrate with that. It reminds me alot of Aika, Dragona, and Shiya. In most of those there will be a class that hits faster and knockbacks/down; this usually cancels your cast time bar and you have to start it over. Unless you cant get it canceled the game will be unbalanced. For instance imagine a pvp in cabal 1 without a combo system. Insta-win for the person with more downs

funny, feels like mabinogi or vindictus

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post

funny, feels like mabinogi or vindictus
    Ok is this extreme low level gameplay?...I'm playing aion for the first time ever (I'm 1 week into playing it and yeah I'm late to the game) but what I see in these vids is it looks, feels and plays exactly like aion minus the flying with wings....I mean where is the fade/dashing? Are there no longer BM/Aura....I see no SP bar? why now put in bars that fill up before you can use a skill (makes me feel like if your attacked it can be cancel...lame)? OH and why isn't the FA arrows knocking the mob back or down?

Still not impressed....I'm convinced there will be no combo system in this game either.....playing aion, I realize How much I really miss dash and fading in cabal...aions sprint feels like cabals walking LOL. But now we have cabal 2 adopting aion's gameplay...

by the way, vindictus is better than these videos....

definitely will give cabal 2 a try when it's out. The teaser is just epic.

i'm coming back.

but they took out the dark,scary feeling that is in cabal. if u knw wht i mean.

but im gonna try it with the whole awesome graphics and battle hehe.

gonna be fun

idk, I think they can combine cast time with a combo system. Just like you have skills now that take a really long time because of their animation, the cast time might work the same way as that. Also don't you have to be lvl 3 on cabal now to have combo or something like that? They're lvl 17 in those videos... I say it's useless to decide on it atm.

They make the wizard look so epic in the trailer ...jumping off a ledge and teleporting in mid-air and casting bigass skills I really hope they make game play like that ....but I highly doubt it ....and referring to the mounts LOL maybe they might add more futuristic stuff later? idk Cabal 2 seems like a waste .....but I would still give it a go for a few weeks if so much IF its F2P
    次の舞・白漣, Tsugi No Mai , ~Jay ~ Jayc ~ Jet Plane ~

Actually I did see a FA use fade step. It looked kinda slow though but you move back farther.

Almost a year ago when they first created the website and post the limited info, I created 4 condensed picture files with a slightly more legible synopsis of each. Since I have them still, I'll post them here (I wish their website would allow you to veiw the pics at original size):
    Attachment 4982Attachment 4983Attachment 4984Attachment 4985

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast