Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: No problem with Daikatana

Osmium
    find me a warrior that sw distro nearly 1.8k then.

btw, my stats in vrs are somewhat changed. few things improved =P

HP broke VRS stat ceiling again >.<

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmio View Post
    +3 ATTACK for being a GS
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    17+3=20 attk, looks to me like a cape tier apart. stick with ur daik, i'll stick with gs
    lrn2read, its actually 17

Quote Originally Posted by boredom View Post
    find me a warrior that sw distro nearly 1.8k then.
    english please.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
    retards and future retards will pay attention to this thread.
    you must be retarded if you think that you can't get something better than 17 attack for the 500m+ that you save on going with daik.

Forcium
    lrn2read, its actually 17

english please.
    since we're on the topic of grammar policing -- it's*

and it's l2read lol

Banned
    you must be retarded if you think that you can't get something better than 17 attack for the 500m+ that you save on going with daik.
    That's only if you're low level. By the time you're endgame, anything as good as 17 attack will be billions.

500mil is nothing; so you shouldn't call people retarded for saying the 17 attack is worth it. Because it really is, especially if you're over 180.

Banned
    only a handful of people in this game will get to a point where they have nothing to improve but get that extra attack stats.

Wouldnt it be more apt (figuring 10 attack is around an amp) to compare a 3% forcium greatsword to a 5% forcium daik or a 3% forcium daik to a destruction forcium greatsword or a slotted forcium greatsword with a slightly higher plus?

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    since we're on the topic of grammar policing -- it's*
    no, I wasn't policing, I was literally asking for english as I couldn't understand what he was saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    That's only if you're low level. By the time you're endgame, anything as good as 17 attack will be billions.

500mil is nothing; so you shouldn't call people retarded for saying the 17 attack is worth it. Because it really is, especially if you're over 180.
    Only used retard as a reply to what he said to me, please read his post. Anyways, I never said that this was for end game. Most of the people that are asking for Wep advice are way under 180, and 80% don't intend or never will reach 180+. I doubt that you yourself do not have anything else to improve rather than attack, so please get to that point and then speak on that small group's behalf.
    Quote Originally Posted by plzbuffme View Post
    only a handful of people in this game will get to a point where they have nothing to improve but get that extra attack stats.
    My point exactly. I find it funny how even when someone posts something good people find ways to attack it. Even if someone had nothing left to improve, they probably wouldn't blame you for using something slightly worse to help you get there.

Its not night and day. However, to a 140, 500mil is a lot. If you someone will argue that with me, than don't even post on here.
    Last edited by Osmio; 06-11-2012 at 01:22 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    500m for "17 attack"

multiply that by 10..

5b for 170 attack? where please? i'd gladly pay the fk up

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast