Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: No problem with Daikatana

Quote Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
    lol i'm assuming i have to get on cabal forums everyday just so i reply to you quickly enough?

don't be upset about me knowing more about warriors than you lol.
    you seem pretty up yourself aii? =)

Quote Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
    lol i'm assuming i have to get on cabal forums everyday just so i reply to you quickly enough?

don't be upset about me knowing more about warriors than you lol.
    Hi.

I dont know. I kinda got enlightened by the thread but people kept saying left and right that daik is garbage unless its Bumba's. But why do Daikatanas exist as a warrior's optional weapon if its useless like what most people say? coz its cheaper and for those people who cant afford a GS of epic stats? I know its a DUUUUH kinda thing or mentality to those who are so knowledged about the WA class but Im also a new player to the class. so forgive my might seem stupid thoughts.
    Could there be a change to this mentality? probably not. But I sold my main character because of a forcium daikatana of annihilation Maybe I can figure out something to make it work.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 01-15-2013 at 07:27 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    I dont know. I kinda got enlightened by the thread but people kept saying left and right that daik is garbage unless its Bumba's. But why do Daikatanas exist as a warrior's optional weapon if its useless like what most people say? coz its cheaper and for those people who cant afford a GS of epic stats? I know its a DUUUUH kinda thing or mentality to those who are so knowledged about the WA class but Im also a new player to the class. so forgive my might seem stupid thoughts.
    Could there be a change to this mentality? probably not. But I sold my main character because of a forcium daikatana of annihilation Maybe I can figure out something to make it work.
    Lots of EU players use Daiks o.o

for reasons I don't fully understand
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    The difference between forcium GS and Daikatana is you get 50 more dex (if you use forcium armor), what that translates to stat wise is 5 less attack from stats, exactly the same defense, 68 more attack rate, and 40 more defense rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Lots of EU players use Daiks o.o

for reasons I don't fully understand
    If you find a better dai there is no reason not to use it over a gs.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Cool. Im kind of happy with my daikatana decision now.

From the looks of attribute allocation Daikatana will give you a hmmm may be 3-5% boost within the pve spectrum
    IGN: Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Tenrai View Post
    From the looks of attribute allocation Daikatana will give you a hmmm may be 3-5% boost within the pve spectrum
    I love my Daikatana!

Also seeing as next update the additions that each stat gives can also differ how people will allocate their stats.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Daikatana users will rise! o.o

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast