Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: No problem with Daikatana

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
    500m for "17 attack"

multiply that by 10..

5b for 170 attack? where please? i'd gladly pay the fk up
    You must be simple. It doesn't work like that. You could multiply it by 1000 and make the gap seem even bigger than it is, but it isn't. The 17 attack is stationary, it doesn't change, I don't care if you'd pay up 5b or 500b, it is what it is. Anyways, according to your concept, I could buy 50 SEM for 5B, and extend my weps and gain 12% crit dmg x 50 = 600% crit dmg, which I'd take over the attack. However, does that 600% crit dmg or "170 attack" exist? Hell no...

Wow.

Shadow Titanium
    It's quite clear that you are nowhere near endgame. Keep talking on behalf of t1 like the clueless garbage you are

Titanium
    It's quite clear that you are nowhere near endgame. Keep talking on behalf of t1 like the clueless garbage you are
    When did I say I was endgame? Maybe if you read the thread you would see I said that its for people who are asking about their equips? And did I not, and I quote, say "Anyways, I never said that this was for end game. Most of the people that are asking for Wep advice are way under 180, and 80% don't intend or never will reach 180+", and "However, to a 140, 500mil is a lot. If you someone will argue that with me, than don't even post on here" ?

Read the thread before you spew your BS kid.

And maybe if you played the game, you'd know that forcium isn't even available till TIER F*CKING 3???

Anyways, I've been playing this game since '09, and I am not speaking on behalf of t1. However it's quite clear that you have no real facts to come back with against my points.
    Even if I was in t1, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that for someone levelling up its not LIFE OR DEATH to lose 17 attack and gain something better for THAT TIME PERIOD.

'Nuff said, gtfo the thread.

P.S; to avoid some retarded reply, yes, I've played since '09 but I created this account for the name "Osmio", which I wanted in 2011.
    Last edited by Osmio; 06-13-2012 at 12:14 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    I appreciate the time and effort you put into your multi paragraph responses, but this thread and your advice is completely useless.

Gs>daik & any price difference is always worth it. Let the retards that think othetwise(and you) do what they want.

Shadow Titanium
    I appreciate the time and effort you put into your multi paragraph responses, but this thread and your advice is completely useless.

Gs>daik & any price difference is always worth it. Let the retards that think othetwise(and you) do what they want.
    Just curious, what information do you base your opinion on? Can you confirm that GS is always better than DK in any situation?

Just saying, without facts to back up claims like yours and considering the many ways of developing a character, it is indeed your statements that are completely useless to threads like these because you are disputing the validity of the thread yet your not providing any construction criticism or adding any other form of information to help others that read this thread in choosing DK or GS...

So as an objective reader, how does your statement make me believe you over the information the thread started posted? Seems like your more focused on attacking the beliefs of the messenger rather than dealing with the topic and it's potential issues.

Osmium

^ Guess im retarded guys.

HP broke VRS stat ceiling again >.<

Shadow Titanium
    @randomGuy sorry I don't care enough to explain my reasoning. But it should be obvious

@trap I was under the impression that ur wep was gs. Regardless, in the case of a weapon being endgame/unique enough for the probability or certainty that a gs version does not/will not exist in the near future -- then obviously the daik is the way to go considering its the ONLY way you can go.

Prime example: bumbas daik... and I guess traps daik if it is one

Thank youuuu!

Forcium
    @randomGuy sorry I don't care enough to explain my reasoning. But it should be obvious

@trap I was under the impression that ur wep was gs. Regardless, in the case of a weapon being endgame/unique enough for the probability or certainty that a gs version does not/will not exist in the near future -- then obviously the daik is the way to go considering its the ONLY way you can go.

Prime example: bumbas daik... and I guess traps daik if it is one

Thank youuuu!
    lol u don't know trap's daik? that sht is better than bumba's LOL. 14/80 forc daik +15 no joke

Shadow Titanium
    yeahh I can tell by his attack it sure is forcium

Titanium
    yeahh I can tell by his attack it sure is forcium
    lol, switch your opinion now or something? hahaha...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast