Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLO Maquinas Outpost 1st Boss ,almost half way done

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    Well considering that as a MO PARTY every1 goes/die/stays together that means that every1 gets the same buffs at the same time.only reason why i consider that 2 wiz r good in a pty is for when some1 dc or for extra healing buffs since u can get more dmg and tanking by having a diff class instead of wiz... likei said before, if the wiz and pty know wut they r doing and work as a team theres no need for 2 wiz in a mo pty.saying that 2 wiz gives more dps is juat kinda dumb if u ask me.just by looking at wut wiz and bl can do u can easily find out qich class does more heavy/dps dmg.....
    well yeah i forgot about wiz bm3 making everyone in party stronger :/ BL still have better dps (on a single target) than WI, but WI have better AoE and increase the dps of the whole party. my bad! lol yeah cathy just pointed out why WI > BL in a party dungeon even if there's already a WI in party. i sowwie i r nub bl

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Wiz has Resist Blockade which is -25 cd resist. It is -50 cd resist when stacked 3 times (and is certainly better than just 10 amp/30cd on only yourself), and this applies for every wiz in party.

Having 2 wiz is kind of like having 100 cd on every party member. BL's synergy debuffs aren't as good as WI's.
    Well the mo runs i have done( right pty ofc) by the time i cast 2 times my 3 synergys all bosses untill the last 3,they all die hella fast.since u have a fb+wa+bl+classes synergys u can finish mo extremely fast.but those r my runa rho i rlly havent run with another wiz cuz not even the pty thinks is neeed tho....

Banned
    another way estsoft is underpowering blader class. their aim is obviously to make this class so irrelevant that by the time cabal 2 comes around, everyone will have forgotten about bladers.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    Well the mo runs i have done( right pty ofc) by the time i cast 2 times my 3 synergys all bosses untill the last 3,they all die hella fast.since u have a fb+wa+bl+classes synergys u can finish mo extremely fast.but those r my runa rho i rlly havent run with another wiz cuz not even the pty thinks is neeed tho....
    Having a wiz that uses a -50 cd resist combo is like having an extra panic.

30 cd on yourself, or 12 cd on every party member. That's why Resist Blockade > the other synergies.

good job.

Wiz has Resist Blockade which is -25 cd resist. It is -50 cd resist when stacked 3 times (and is certainly better than just 10 amp/30cd on only yourself), and this applies for every wiz in party.

Having 2 wiz is kind of like having 100 cd on every party member. BL's synergy debuffs aren't as good as WI's.
    Are you sure 2 same synergies can be stacked up?

Anyway talking about EU/IT server my MO runs with 3-4 wizzies went much much smoother than those with less wizzies and more sword-classes.
    In the end it seems to me wizards' damage is what really makes the difference. FA/FB/BL/WA/FS are just there to make their (wiz's) dmg higher and to keep them alive longer. One day I'll try to go 6wi 1fb (me), which is best pary for FT2 aswell ;p

yah u can say w/e u want ppl, but if ur dps is good enuf u wont get spiked. and i dont need ss in MO.
    FS is good but cept for ss which every1 needs is good, but i said, i dont need ss lol.
    about the 2 wiz stuff, well run more dungeons <3

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilAi View Post
    yah u can say w/e u want ppl, but if ur dps is good enuf u wont get spiked. and i dont need ss in MO.
    FS is good but cept for ss which every1 needs is good, but i said, i dont need ss lol.
    about the 2 wiz stuff, well run more dungeons <3
    I need ss cause I'm a nub

Quote Originally Posted by Nozomi View Post
    Are you sure 2 same synergies can be stacked up?

Anyway talking about EU/IT server my MO runs with 3-4 wizzies went much much smoother than those with less wizzies and more sword-classes.
    In the end it seems to me wizards' damage is what really makes the difference. FA/FB/BL/WA/FS are just there to make their (wiz's) dmg higher and to keep them alive longer. One day I'll try to go 6wi 1fb (me), which is best pary for FT2 aswell ;p
    Yes you can stack 2 of the same synergies; You can stack up to 3 of the same synergies (sometimes this is best in a party)

Press C and look at your stats while in bm3 and figure it out ~_~

I need ss cause I'm a nub

Yes you can stack 2 of the same synergies; You can stack up to 3 of the same synergies (sometimes this is best in a party)

Press C and look at your stats while in bm3 and figure it out ~_~
    I mean, you said 100 cd resist but I doubt 2 wiz can stack up 2x res blockade on same boss. Usually we let the weakest wiz cast RB while the others use their dmg/amp ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Nozomi View Post
    I mean, you said 100 cd resist but I doubt 2 wiz can stack up 2x res blockade on same boss. Usually we let the weakest wiz cast RB while the others use their dmg/amp ones.
    If I remember correctly the patch notes stated that up to 8 synnergy effects can be stacked on a target, not sure if they meant that many of the same though.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast