Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLO Maquinas Outpost 1st Boss ,almost half way done

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokijones1 View Post
    LMAo 19k u dont hit that high stop lying SS or it didnt happen kuz thats what i hit in bm1 AND thats not alot

LOl why me show u on pluma noob . u go show me on quadra in MO hahaha if u cant then theres is your answer. and its bkuz of u noobs that they nerfed the blader kuz u complained too much but we still got it and thats what blader r good for (dungeons) n 5 bar pluma is good bet u cant even solo pluma yet, too bad u only got heals u MAD? i am a farmer that what we bladers do n thats how we farm hard dungeons solo, u probly ask ur mom for usd to gear up ! kuz u sound like a spoiled ignorant brat, wich has no significance but its ok since its only a game SHOW ME SOMETHING CATHY HATER on all my post u been jelly n talking smack nothing to show yet?
    18.3k on Pluma, on March 18th, 4 months ago. I can hit 19k now.

I had somebody to heal me, but give me a flee rate pot to match intuition, and it'd be exactly the same thing.

Your BL is weak. Idk why you think you're strong. Any other BL does double your damage.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    18.3k on Pluma, on March 18th, 4 months ago. I can hit 19k now.

I had somebody to heal me, but give me a flee rate pot to match intuition, and it'd be exactly the same thing.

Your BL is weak. Idk why you think you're strong. Any other BL does double your damage.

yea, and any high end bl can easily kill MO quadra

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    yea, and any high end bl can easily kill MO quadra
    I've never attempted, but maybe it's time to make a new video

Banned

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

OK? see how lame ur damage is??
    wtf u talking bout ur dmg is the same as mine u hit same non crit as me LOL n u probly got heklp from another person that left pt u think im that dumb to believe 170 bl like u can do that much dmg LOL

Titanium
    wtf u talking bout ur dmg is the same as mine u hit same non crit as me LOL n u probly got heklp from another person that left pt u think im that dumb to believe 170 bl like u can do that much dmg LOL
    HAHAHA, if another person left pt, i'll automatically get dc from dungeon, ur a noob if u don't know that.

Banned
    your noncrit was 1397 and his is 1712. Thats like 30% more. And look at his buffs. That 1712 was WITHOUT Art of fierceness or Intense blade or Field of fear. And if somebody left party he'd be kicked out of dg, look at the white name.

I hate to break it to you, but your damage is about as bad as Chingu's. I still have no idea why you think it's good. Has venus fallen this low that you are considered good now? I hope not...

Titanium
    HAHAHA, if another person left pt, i'll automatically get dc from dungeon, ur a noob if u don't know that.
    oh and btw, i hit as hard as you without amp + add dame + debuff. end of story

@TS
    >.< post your gears and we can assume your damage...

Banned
    oh and btw, i hit as hard as you without amp + add dame + debuff. end of story
    no u dont get DC noob kuz u have 5 minutes to find another member hahahaliar i caught u now

Titanium
    ur still a noob, if the other member dc but DON"T leave the pt, u can look for some1 else, but if he LEAVES the pt, u get dc, y don't you try that before start barking here

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast