Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh dear.

People still watch boxing?

Quote Originally Posted by Davynelord View Post
    because in boxing it's not about who lands the most punches, it's about who lands the most "EFFECTIVE" punches and controls each round while doing it....

also, when you let your opponent last to the end to where you need a decision to decide the winner, guess what, you didn't display enough to be robbed of a fight...a decision means it can go either way and is up to the judges perception of the fight...
    yea ur right, just that pacman dished out more heavy hitters than bradley did......i mean if u won a fight where all u did was hit the opponent in the arm most of the time n took some heavy hitters from him wouldnt that be consider that u robbed him out of his victory?

Quote Originally Posted by Davynelord View Post
    because in boxing it's not about who lands the most punches, it's about who lands the most "EFFECTIVE" punches and controls each round while doing it....

also, when you let your opponent last to the end to where you need a decision to decide the winner, guess what, you didn't display enough to be robbed of a fight...a decision means it can go either way and is up to the judges perception of the fight...
    Pacman didn't even get hit by an ''effective'' punch, the fight was a sell out, obv sht.

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

There were rumors that Bradley was going to give back the belt to Pac because there's pictures of him saying it on his facebook. Buuuuut I'm not sure about this. All I know is, even Mayweather's dad said that Pac should have won that.

I guess bad judges are just bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Raikyrios View Post
    Stay away Georgina.
    ew thats not me BUT I LOVE TEDDY BEARS

Quote Originally Posted by darkight View Post
    ew thats not me BUT I LOVE TEDDY BEARS
    Then stay away Bryanina.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12