Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal II: Teaser Ver 3 EPIC!!!

Cabal II: Teaser Ver 3 EPIC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

Banned
    epic when its out?@

Still not impressed.

Titanium
    I quit watching once estsoft came up on the screen.

Titanium
    There trying too much to update the graphics and details of the game and in doing that there losing the unique things that Cabal had. Like the epic looking Armor,weapons,Skills, and Pvp.

Also heard they took out combo which is dumb and this game is starting to look like any other MMO. I still think they added some cool stuff but i really expected
    to be A LOT more impressed with Cabal 2.
    Last edited by HopOff; 06-05-2012 at 02:29 PM.

Banned
    As long as it's free to play, I'm willing to try it out for a week or so. Then decide whether I like it or not O.o

Banned
    meh. no combo...
    meh, no dash...
    meh, no fade step...

I m just wondering why cabal 2 has no combo system?.....

it's most important part in cabal?..

So wasting of great idea from cabal 1....

i think still a lot of loyal cabal 1 fan will stay in cabal 1...even cabal 2 is release ....

u know cabal 1 is pretty old with 6 years old but what s keep players stay in here...because all of them know Cabal online got a super interesting combo game play

and now Cabal 2 throw it away....

Banned
    Well i guess it is still too early to say it doesnt have a combo system,but if it doesnt have1 then it will be like any other mmo out there no exceptions lol

Shadow Titanium
    My issue with cabal 2 is if they really did leave out the main things that make cabal 1 different from all the other mmo's, then why in the hell call it cabal 2...without those elements like combo system, cabal 2 is not the same game or even similar in anyway to cabal 1...so pointless to share the name cabal.

Not only that but I noticed that cabal 2 seems to have gone a bit backwards as far as technology....for instance, we ride astral bikes/boards in cabal 1, but the video shows them riding animal mounts as if they are somehow thrown back to the cave man days...really! if you had cool bikes that hover over the ground, who wants to go back to 4 legged animals as mounts...

Don't get me wrong, cabal 2 seems like an ok game visually speaking, but not as a sequel to cabal 1...I do like how you can jump in cabal 2 though...seems you can even jump and teleport in the air now...so yeah I like that addition....

Last thing....I hate when they put videos like these together because they usually make it more cinematic in nature and they never really convey what the real game play is like....therefore it's hard to get excited about a vid like this because you know once you start playing the game it won't be anything like what you see in the video...so yeah, show me some real game footage, not a montage of fast paced action that isn't even possible to do when you play for real....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast