Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: need the us branch of estsoft.

Shadow Titanium
    why post it on the forums where your just gonna get laughed at, nobody cares, youd be better off calling a customer care center or something rather then complaining and asking for information from people on any kind of forum let alone one for an online game boo hoo you lost 4g thats life it up. and why would est care about your loss of a mere 4g? id imagine the governments not gonna waste any time or effort for such a insignificant amount of money. basicly shaddap :3

They prob took the 4 grand because you hacked so much they felt they deserved it from you dumb ass.

Also, you might want to reconsider your choice of bank.

Because all the banks I have dealt with, and my friends have dealt with, ALWAYS allowed a 10 to 30 days period of time AFTER the monthly statement had been issued to contest any transaction. So, please do tell us which bank you are with, so that we never do any sort of business with them.

Quote Originally Posted by crushingraid View Post

PS the sheriff is NOT government.
    Uhhhhh Sheriff departments are part of County government.

And oh, proof they took $4K from your bank account or it didn't happen.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by justice View Post
    Also, you might want to reconsider your choice of bank.

Because all the banks I have dealt with, and my friends have dealt with, ALWAYS allowed a 10 to 30 days period of time AFTER the monthly statement had been issued to contest any transaction. So, please do tell us which bank you are with, so that we never do any sort of business with them.
    Maybe EST and his bank are both ignoring him because he's dumb. I know I like to be mean to dumb people sometimes.

lol u might as well just give up with this thread and tryin to get ur 4g back (if they rly took it). i don't believe any of that story, first why would EST want to take 4g from u when they make a hell of a lot more in 1 day than a mere 4g. second like some other ppl said a bank would call and inform u FIRST b4 taking or allowing a large sum of money be taken out of the account. what probably happened was u were alz buying and the ppl u bought the alz from screwed you over and took your money. that is what i think happened. (maybe, maybe not just giving my opinion)
    Last edited by bigrick123; 06-12-2012 at 05:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardun View Post
    because google is the work of the devil and you cant believe everything you find on the internet especially when demons are the ones running it for the devil.

just ask my grandma she can explain it all in about 4 hrs
    sounded like adam sandler mom on the water boy

Thread Closed.

The information is available in our Terms of Use.

"5. CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. --
    3240 El Camino Real, Suite 100, Irvine, CA 92602, USA."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123