Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Can a GM help me?

Can a GM help me?

ive been waiting weeks for my tickets to be answered. i submitted tickets off another account yesterday, and they were answered withing the hour.
    besides the point, can a GM please answer tickets 61121, 61537, and/or 61586.
    thanks.

My account has been blocked again as well...I have no idea why it happen to me....Last time is System mistakes and all my alz has been gone forever...

Now after 1 month, block again and again...wth i could do when i just earn gold so hard then i lost it because of blocking....

I love cabal but it doesnt mean GM could rape my account like this....

If GM has time please answer ticket

61725 ( name : ThE3ndbEGin )....

I afraid GM more than Hackers.... U know how it's fell when someone from no where could block u for any reason....So stress to playing if this kind of issue keep happening... i m disappoint now

Quote Originally Posted by the3ndbegin View Post
    My account has been blocked again as well...I have no idea why it happen to me....Last time is System mistakes and all my alz has been gone forever...

Now after 1 month, block again and again...wth i could do when i just earn gold so hard then i lost it because of blocking....

I love cabal but it doesnt mean GM could rape my account like this....

If GM has time please answer ticket

61725 ( name : ThE3ndbEGin )....

I afraid GM more than Hackers.... U know how it's fell when someone from no where could block u for any reason....So stress to playing if this kind of issue keep happening... i m disappoint now
    if they block you for illegal alz activity.. then you should prolly stop buying alz the gms arent idiots... they can track illegal alz thru ur ip

Titanium
    No wonder you had all those 15+ items.

I am disappoint.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvettezr1 View Post
    if they block you for illegal alz activity.. then you should prolly stop buying alz the gms arent idiots... they can track illegal alz thru ur ip
    this is just wrong man, i sold a rw3 for 600m in ah (i had screenshot) and i sent 300m to my buddy who participated in the same dungeon. We both got blocked and had our alz removed. GM's system s for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    this is just wrong man, i sold a rw3 for 600m in ah (i had screenshot) and i sent 300m to my buddy who participated in the same dungeon. We both got blocked and had our alz removed. GM's system s for sure.
    never happened to me and 100% of ppl who got blocked that i talked to confessed they did bought alz somehow.
    so mister VNese who's acting like u r PH, u can stop QQing.

Titanium
    What Evil eyes said

Thread Closed.

The HD Tickets will be addressed as soon as we are able.