Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Freestyle PVP

nice bro

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    EDIT: if u guys want my honest opinion, romp has gotten extremely good the past few months/ last year. i was actually disappointed how badly romp fought against dromar... but overall if romp practices a lot more he will probably be as good/ better than i was seeing as he would also have the stats i never had. the only problem is romp right now has no clue how to fight against better gear, which is a problem. even if u have the best gear for wiz, a lower geared wa or something will still win sometimes in terms of standing pvp. so i'm trying to teach romp that if he can pvp against better gear, he shouldn't even drop a loss against another person with the gear he has now (in other words minimal damage taken)
    I am the seed and XI is my water.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SellMyChar View Post
    freestyle pvp generally doesn't show any skill other than who can click sooner and spam their big skills. freestyle pk on the other hand shows the ability to use the right skills at the right times all while being able to keep target on the opponent while making it harder for your opponent to target you.

your video, turco, compared to xi vs miavii is a perfect example of that. all i saw was u running around obstacles waiting to for your opponent to slow down so u could target and then fk, sod, fk , sod, fk, sod, until finally it was just a standing pvp. you are just too arrogant for your own good.

and btw ill freestyle pk for fun if anyone wants to, its fun
    In my opinion.. BOTH freestyle pvp and PK show the same amount of skills, the only difference between them is that freestyle pvp has a bigger risk and its 10 times harder than pk.. It is not about who can click sooner and spam big skills, but about watching the opponent make a simple mistake and break his combo so you can take the chance and strike him first.. There are no second chances on PVP freestyle which is why i like it the most, since in pk you can just run for your life due to the easiness of running with fade to cursor.. I dont expect you to understand this because only 5% of the population on cabal is able to put a good fight and understand all that..

In other words, Freestyle PK is inferior to pvp freestyle because of how easy it is to target the opponent

Indeed, Xi and miavii's video was good.. But im pretty sure most of the people that are reading and watching my video will agree that what i did there was much more strategic than what XI and miavi did on theirs. Using the map in advantage to make your opponent break is the true goal of what pvp freestyle is

I usually do not listen to the opinion of those who cannot even do half of what i do on my videos so please, you can feel important now that i answered your pathetic comment

To the rest of the people, enjoy or flame.. your call

To become a great pvp pker...

Humilty comes before pride. ^_^
    IGN: Angel

Quote Originally Posted by Tenrai View Post
    To become a great pvp pker...
    LOL totally how I learn

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456