Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Miavii's Inheritance TOURNEY

Anyway I can bypass the first part since I'm in Venus? =P

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucifer View Post
    Can someone link me a video on how to freestyle in FA o.o coz ppl flame on me that I'm "running away" in ch20, but I just want to gain some range between me and my opponent so I can dash to them during combo. Any suggestions on how my movement should be?
    watch miavii's bm3 video and skip to the end when she's fighting larazz. it's pretty educational

you dont need to quit for good just stop till u get your degree...and i may quit when i start school not cause im starting school but i need a break outdoors is a whole lot better then indoors doing countless dungeon and wars dont know how many times i ran into old high school freinds and they always saying what you been up to and im not gonna saying i been doing dungeons for pc forcy and been goin to all mission wars till i get enough war exp so i just say keeping out of trouble and working and then i say what you been up to

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    wtf. sign me up. i have an fa in noob gears... just regular osm battle amp +7 -.-

i'm entering both categories... i need an eos8!

here's my video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JzqLVyi9AM

and you're really quitting for good? T.T
    Lie, you have full Forci in the video. lol XD

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    watch miavii's bm3 video and skip to the end when she's fighting larazz. it's pretty educational
    EPIC! xD OMG lol feels good doing it Thanks <3

SnarfleBlast - 18X - forcy healing non amp - +7 cape.

Well this is not sad, so please dont make it sound like a sad farewell thread. I've done enough for the FA class. What else is there to do? I think I've done my part to motivate some FA's like you and I'm pretty sure the FA community will be fine here in NA. I just hope other players will continue to bring flavor to this class just like I did, we dont necessarily need pro's or epic gear to do that ofcourse. Just someone playing FA and loving it and showing it is enough. o.o

That's why I cut this player-made event into two categories.
    I need to find those 2 people (winners of this event) and pass down to them what I have in this game, so they can continue the things that I love doing. Who will it be? I dont know yet so please for those who are interested to participate, I need you to post your registration here in this thread on this format.

IGN:
    Server: (Only players from mercury server can participate in the pk freestyle event - category #1)
    Indicate what event category you'll be participating in - you can participate on both if you wish.
    For the freestyle pk participants, I would also very much appreciate it if you can tell us something about yourself particularly your experience playing the FA class. I am interested to learn something about my contestants in this freestyle event. If you can share me that, it would help me decide whether to have you participate in this tourney.

For those who will participate in the FA appreciation forum entries (category #2), lets not mess up the FA forum section by posting one thread per entry. Just post your entries here in this thread.

I will be the judge of this event. >.< So, for category #1... I'm SERIOUS about deciding who will participate...
    I'm not handing my gears to people with above average gears. So your +11 - 15 upgraded and extended PC weapons will go through a tough process and might not qualify you. I will evaluate your FA, yah theres gunna be a background check!!!! LOL! just fyi.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 06-14-2012 at 11:56 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Forcium
    IGN: Xiaofen
    Server: Mercury
    Indicate what event category you'll be participating in:
    #1 - Xiaofen, level 167 FA, OSM/ stit gear, absolutely no runes (this char is so old), honor 12.
    #2 - My entries will be PMed to you (assuming we can have more than one?)

Short FA background:
    My first experience of playing FA came when the original XI left me her account. Although the original XI was recognized for being a BL and a WI, there was a stray FA laying on the account. Through experimenting and playing with the FA, I came to the conclusion that FAs had way more dps than WI due to the skills having almost identical combo and out of combo casting times along with the skills "crit shot" and "shadow shot." In my honest opinion however, FA just felt really bland. I can't say FA is my favorite class (wiz is), but I can say however, that it is my second most favorite class to play in this game. Even though FA are typically referred to as being the same type of glass cannon a wizard is, it just means that there's more strategy involved in comparison to just facerolling people with a warrior or FS.
    Last edited by Sprite; 06-14-2012 at 12:15 PM.

Banned
    any idea on when the deadline is? i was thinking of making a new fa for t2 or t3 and im wondering if ill have enough time, plus ill need time to brush up on my fa skills lol

Good thing about summer is that we got more time to work on this, its vacation!! No rush til we get more names here so u have time.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast