Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Miavii's Inheritance TOURNEY

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TurcoX View Post
    maybe because u got banned by speed hacking on your T4 FA? Aka Miitai?

hilarious
    what? who said that? I suggest knowing what you're talking about before accusing people of things just because you don't like them
    Last edited by SellMyChar; 06-19-2012 at 01:18 PM.

RedOsmium
    I'd like to enter for Part 2 I really love FA (I have a nooby lvl 130 one that I fell in love with from an early level) but unfortunately I don't have the time between work and university to actually grind up one to level 180 myself :/ I'll submit some of my fan art that I drew myself soon just tell me where.

p.s. miia you're going to be sorely missed I'm really going to miss picking on noob trollers with you, but if this is what you have to do/what you want, then I don't think you should let anyone stop you
    Last edited by Hash; 06-20-2012 at 01:20 AM.

Titanium
    Someone make the WI version of this competition and iam absolutely in....sad to know that anyone is quitting tho t.t making me feel like i wanna quit as well :3

For part 2 of this event, just post your entries here.

@Hash
    Well I dont think of it as a sad farewell. Im being supported by many people on this, I had fun playing this game and Im contented with all the experience I had.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

this is a good way for one of the best of our class to go. Giving some good fa's a shot at gear that would take them months to amass is not a bad way to retire. I suggest that should u ever come back u say the return of ur gear is mandatory,(who knows if theyll comply) but i think its fair. Especially considering u didnt have to do this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SellMyChar View Post
    what? who said that? I suggest knowing what you're talking about before accusing people of things just because you don't like them
    XI filmed u like 10 times at T4 war

And i confirmed it on ch20

Get your facts straight hacker

Entry for part 2: MAMAMIA ive been your fan since your troll in real life pictures from OGP (if they were troll pictures X_X) i trained my wizard hard but never crossed paths with you. I know your character is very special and i actually wish you were not quitting XD. As for my wizards story he always knew your character was there but felt as if they were worlds apart. he enjoyed they game to its full extent but felt as if he should have shared that happiness with a strange FA he always knew existed, in fact, although he did not know many of the top FA's personally he would always envy them for their +2 range over him. Although the FA's would destroy him in war, he trained hard and kept his respect for all the Force archers in the world or mercury. Whenever a FA would kindly ask for SP he would smile and say "of course!" and although he never trulyknew what it was like to be a FA he was the second closest thing.
    ______One day as the Wizards controller in SanFrancisco was enjoying his daily love of cabal the wizard told him, "I'm sick of FAs! they always beat me in WAR! they all think they are stonger than me! my cannons can beat their lances anyday!" As the controller of the wizard pondered(me) i simply told him, its not about becoming the strongest. Im sorry to say this but we are very behind Spur,Romp,Telepathy, and (other new wiz i dont know at the time) not only in gear but in popularity, we are kinda like the shadow of the wizards the wizard was furious and became out of rage, soon he would not crit for his master or would activate bm1 instead of 2. soon the master told the Wizard why are you this furious? have you forgotten all the great memories we have had on cabal? that we are all here for fun? the wizard replys "NO! I WANT TO BECOME THE BEST AND YOU ARE HOLDING ME BACK!" the master told him he has no intrest to become the best because he did not respect the FA's. Shortly after The wizard asked his master to not play him for awhile, to make a FA. but he told his wizard even if you think ive betrayed you, i still have all the best memories on you, even if i play a FA you cannot erase those memories. the Wizard understood his master and his love for FAs. the master took his wizard to a final T4 war and scored the highest by buying amp pots for the full duration of the war, just to prove to his wizard he was the best, and he knew he was the best, but being number one isnt what its about, its about the memories you create. The master brings the Wiz to the beach of port lux and as he sees his Wizard with tears knowing he was the best all along gives his last farewell to his master, with a very deep understanding of why his master loved FA's so much. as the game closes and the master lays in his bed, he wonders what new memories he will create with a new found bond with his FA.
    ______that mamamia is my fictional story (well alot of it was true) I wish you all of the best in school and i hope you loved my story
    Last edited by xXHijimaxX; 06-22-2012 at 01:09 AM.

Server: Mercury
    Name: Elmeradore (lvl 162)

Gears: +9 Osm and stit amp. 2 forcy orbs +9 (one 20cdmg and one 7 m.amp). No noteable runes (only party exp, pet exp, mp, and dex). HR 11.

FA is my starter class ever since I started to play cabal (I think it was February 2011). I have tried playing all classes offered, and have made all of them reached at least 100, but FA is my favorite class for various reasons: best dps, best range, good war farmer regardless of your ability to kill, can survive in hard dungeons despite the y def, and my girlfriend plays wiz so she needs someone to keep her alive. This char is my first and my highest one. It has been with me through high and low, and I'm proud of this one. I am not skilled at freestyles as well as pk, but I would like to give it a shot.
    Server Mercury
    Nana3B NanaRekca NanaNyaa BuNhi MaBuw XiuXiu

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TurcoX View Post
    XI filmed u like 10 times at T4 war

And i confirmed it on ch20

Get your facts straight hacker
    what part of "i am not miitai" did u not get. if i was miitai i would not be stupid enough to deny something so obvious

List of contestants for the part 1 "FA 1v1 Pk freestyle Tournament Event"
    ZeroBuster
    Xiaofen
    TheVampirePrince
    Elmeradore

There's more names that should've been listed here, but they didnt follow the sign up process and instead they sent me mail and forum pm. I wont accept pm's and mails, all registration and entries are to be posted here in this thread.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast