Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Miavii's Inheritance TOURNEY

deedee is not here atm please leave a message after the "his computer got owned by a virus"............

isawthepcsoimnotsurprised
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

lolololol, yo im back in merc add me again..."cloud"

Forcium
    hi

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    With all that craftsman that I saw, (even some of my FA friends have +15 forcium pieces), I cannot +15 a forcium piece, its too costly. My pieces have Additional Defense rate +100, its good for a support FA. oooo I think I can become a uber pro healer, I just need to dungeon alot

BUT TangDynasty left me alone in mercury so how can I do that. how can I become TangDynasty's best full support FA!? if I cannot practice it with my own guild!? huh? your fault! I blame you Marth and Deedee!!! I hate yooo all!

...lol
    You should come with us! We're all in the process of helping eachother level to 190 : )

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    You should come with us! We're all in the process of helping eachother level to 190 : )
    Hmmm I saw Deedee the other day in merc, ill wait for him. I dont want to be the only blondie in venus u know.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

chris was on his friends laptop..CHRIS BEING A LAZY ASS MOFO.... but yea long she staying in merc bro... we already scheduled some stuff bro

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    i will go to venus but can u guys get in the process of helping me fully gear? as you can see i am poor as hell T_T <3

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516