Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: lvl171 bl pvp video

Banned
    lol calm down man
    who would make a video of themselves losing pvp except xi?

Shadow Titanium
    pretty bad video.. i mean you seem to be one of the noobs who takes any pvp you won and puts it in a vid..

lots of times your opponent started late.. lagged.. and/or broke i stopped watching when you said "gf 1 crit" and had like 3-4 in a row lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post

not my bl
    this is my friends bl
    That bl is stronk.... i wanna pvp when i come back to da game and the stronk bl

sorry for the late response LOL A. i put whatever i got on video, if i didnt put in me losing it's because i twith fraps and most likely lefti t recording, ending with a 20 minute video which was uselss, btw why would i say i'm in forcy amp when you see my inventory open, clearly showing it's mystic? get off this thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick123 View Post
    this dude tells every1 hes in +15 forcy amp zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz inb4mystic
    half of these pvp's the other person wasnt even attacking lol

once again sorry for the late response.. who are you liquidfire? well if you are then your response means nothing comming from a fail FB, also all the clips i put together were recorded in a row, i frapped EVERY pvp, if i missed a few it's because i accidently left frap running and finding the pvp in the longer clip would have taken too long, anyways thanks for the feedback PS. a crit doesn't count if the person has like 200 hp cause a noncrit would do the job too, also look at the "like" when i say "gf like 1 crit -.-"
    Quote Originally Posted by ColdFire View Post
    pretty bad video.. i mean you seem to be one of the noobs who takes any pvp you won and puts it in a vid..

lots of times your opponent started late.. lagged.. and/or broke i stopped watching when you said "gf 1 crit" and had like 3-4 in a row lol

damn ~.~ your on my video too? i've been trying to be nice with you -.- but you get on my for no reason , if these were luck then i suppose me kicking your ass for talking about mystic (13-2 i belive?) was also luck, or time i laughed at you in BI and you tried to pk me 4 times, kept running and got your ass kicked :3 anways i'm done with you lol if you wanna talk sht you know where to find me, otherwise if you dnt have anything good to say then fk off
    Quote Originally Posted by PANXXX View Post
    its ok itachi he only recorded his lucky wins , cause i put on a panda suit after all that and kicked his ass

Banned
    Stronk bl got real
    el oh el.....
    And yes bl suck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12