Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lvl171 bl pvp video

RedOsmium

lvl171 bl pvp video

not my bl
    this is my friends bl

Osmium
    Cool vid, but I'm wondering why it said Astaroth and Lokijones is an FS?

lol I say nice xD Now freestyle with me coz I need more practice

I like how he fraps a pvp with me while I was lagging (auto attacked with my pve combo) then had the nerve to say I (along with Spit) when, later on that night, I kicked both their a$$es in stand up and freestyle when I fixed my lag. Both you and toxin sure have balls to say that in guild and not directly towards me.

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

Titanium
    its ok itachi he only recorded his lucky wins , cause i put on a panda suit after all that and kicked his ass

-SIG BY LAB-

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by -Itachi Uchiha- View Post
    I like how he fraps a pvp with me while I was lagging (auto attacked with my pve combo) then had the nerve to say I (along with Spit) when, later on that night, I kicked both their a$$es in stand up and freestyle when I fixed my lag. Both you and toxin sure have balls to say that in guild and not directly towards me.
    we only freestyles 2 times Only and I wOn 1 if them

It was 3 times, I started all of them. Only reason you won the first one was because I didn't want a PK pen, but I said fawk it afterwards. It's the reason why I have a lvl 2 PK pen spit, should check that vid again nub. It still shows the fact that the both of you don't have the balls to talk trash right in front of me, but do it behind my back/talk trash in guild instead.

@Pan: Yeah, he didn't record the 3-4 pvps later on that night where he didn't even get me below half HP on two of them.
    Last edited by -Itachi Uchiha-; 06-16-2012 at 07:09 AM.

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

Titanium
    itachi is mad xD

Shadow Titanium
    this dude tells every1 hes in +15 forcy amp zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz inb4mystic
    half of these pvp's the other person wasnt even attacking lol

Banned
    LOL badass video man , nice work and nice choice of song also

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast