Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: What happen to nation warp..?

What happen to nation warp..?

Those who has GPS warp, what happen to nation warp in MF, FGR, PL, UG, LS, PF???

Quote Originally Posted by kimjusung View Post
    Those who has GPS warp, what happen to nation warp in MF, FGR, PL, UG, LS, PF???

Ummmmm I'm going to take a wild guess and say you are not in the nation that has winning bonus.

Or, if you are, EST broke something again during M/A

Banned
    ya, bonus warp has been broken for almost a week now

So they had two maintenances since last night and yet they still didn't fix this?

[GM] Kato
    We're aware of this issue and we have our team working on getting it fixed asap.

Sorry for the delay!

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Kato View Post
    We're aware of this issue and we have our team working on getting it fixed asap.

Sorry for the delay!
    That's what you guys replied to my HD ticket too when I asked to compensate the players who buy premium primarily for the GPS warps.

Banned
    what I want to know is... How dafuq did it break in the first place? along with the guild/buddy/mail/pet glitches

Quote Originally Posted by SellMyChar View Post
    what I want to know is... How dafuq did it break in the first place? along with the guild/buddy/mail/pet glitches
    War was broken for 3 days after the previous maintenance. Then they fixed it, but not the saturday war that decides the bonus. Since the war never came up, nobody got the bonus, so the whole system glitched out.

I'm still waiting to be compensated for the 3 days we lost war. 100% Bonus since some of us were/are running a 100% wexp bead.