Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gm take note on these cabal glitches right now..

Gm take note on these cabal glitches right now..

Im not sure if there is a thread already complaining about the different glitches that the game has been having so im posting this again as a reminder to GM that this problems still exist right now and needs to be fixed asap because im sure alot of ppl are tired of relogging just to make them work..

1) Guild Glitches---> sometimes we cant see the guild that we are on and we cant see other guild members and we cant see any guild chats either when the glitch happens.
    2) Buddy List Glitch---> sometimes we cant see our buddy list either.
    3) Mail Glitch---> we cant open our mail right away because the server response is slow and sometimes we dont even know that we got a mail because it doesnt show up that we receive a mail.
    4) Spammer in Bloody Ice---> everytime we go in BI town theres always a spammer continuously spamming using WHISPER CHAT

Thats all i can think of right now but feel free to add if you can think of others... its getting annoying.. please fixed it asap ty!

Shadow Titanium
    the spammer isnt a glitch.... as far as the guild bug/buddy list/mail if you arent lazy and just relog it fixes it self..

yea i know i just added it on there cuz its another thing thats annoying.. ehhh.. if you like to do that feel free to do it but if GM can do something about it id prefer for them to fixed right away.. but really anyone who plays cabal all the time are lazy anyways in general.. lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BackForMore View Post
    the spammer isnt a glitch.... as far as the guild bug/buddy list/mail if you arent lazy and just relog it fixes it self..
    If you read the entire first post, he acknowledges that you have to relog to fix them.

But the point is that there should be no reason for us to have to log in twice... glitches like that shouldn't exist in the first place.

Shadow Titanium
    I got to lazy to read the rest of it lols

chat left...pretty much everything is invaded.

Well, I get disconnected whenever I use premium warps, or entering dungeons

I "check files" few times but it doesn't help...

I'm not sure if this is a glitch or is only occurring to me only.

Quote Originally Posted by kimjusung View Post
    Well, I get disconnected whenever I use premium warps, or entering dungeons

I "check files" few times but it doesn't help...

I'm not sure if this is a glitch or is only occurring to me only.
    It's probably your computer. When I play on my laptop it happens to me all the time because it's really bad.

I don't think it's my computer cuz it has pretty good graphics and it's kinda new too...

Quote Originally Posted by kimjusung View Post
    I don't think it's my computer cuz it has pretty good graphics and it's kinda new too...
    List your hardware?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast