Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bl useless class

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    FA with flee rate pot > BL with amp pot

true story wekekeke
    B>AoS and/or bm3 with rate/max rate synergy.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

RedOsmium
    FA with flee rate pot > BL with amp pot

true story wekekeke
    I beg to differ! No fa has come close to FT2 solo (due to 2nd ispita) whereas bl's with amp pots have :3

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    I beg to differ! No fa has come close to FT2 solo (due to 2nd ispita) whereas bl's with amp pots have :3
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZpIK9AkIwc
    Actually..... FA solo has been done, haha.

I believe warrior was done also, I don't think I've seen fb/fs/wi yet.
    With the 1 attack/relog method any class that can crit over 30-35k on any skill can do it, just have to get extremely lucky on crits and not mess up like I keep doing... lol.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    With massive flee rate pots, no reason an FA can't outdps a WA/BL (even with an amp pot, maybe WA/BL could win out with triple stacked pots ;o) lol.

No need to relog every attack; your bm duration still goes down and a 1.3 sec cast FA gets off more attacks in single bm than a 1.5 sec cast WA. You would be relogging once every 45-60 sec at the most.

The point of my post was that BL is only the best solo class because of Intu. Aside from that, nothing about it makes it better than FA
    Last edited by Cathy; 10-31-2012 at 03:06 AM.

^ Sad but true, lol

Now here's an idea that would make BL more popular in parties...turn Fatality Increase into a rate and/or max rate buff. You know...to increase the fatalities :P

Game breaking skill changes go!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cadacus_ater View Post
    ^ Sad but true, lol

Now here's an idea that would make BL more popular in parties...turn Fatality Increase into a rate and/or max rate buff. You know...to increase the fatalities :P

Game breaking skill changes go!
    That would still just be a weaker version of Hard Luck ;o

That would still just be a weaker version of Hard Luck ;o
    That can be resisted or removed though. Can't resist a buff. And it would still be more useful than 8 cdi, lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cadacus_ater View Post
    That can be resisted or removed though. Can't resist a buff. And it would still be more useful than 8 cdi, lol.
    Can't resist or remove Hard Luck unless it's a person with curse dodge on, which is also pretty easy to get around o.o

RedOsmium
    With massive flee rate pots, no reason an FA can't outdps a WA/BL (even with an amp pot, maybe WA/BL could win out with triple stacked pots ;o) lol.

No need to relog every attack; your bm duration still goes down and a 1.3 sec cast FA gets off more attacks in single bm than a 1.5 sec cast WA. You would be relogging once every 45-60 sec at the most.

The point of my post was that BL is only the best solo class because of Intu. Aside from that, nothing about it makes it better than FA
    bl bm2 has the potential to be the highest dps in game on a single target all I was getting at.

Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZpIK9AkIwc
    Actually..... FA solo has been done, haha.

I believe warrior was done also, I don't think I've seen fb/fs/wi yet.
    With the 1 attack/relog method any class that can crit over 30-35k on any skill can do it, just have to get extremely lucky on crits and not mess up like I keep doing... lol.
    doesn't count! we all know that EU players are haxors! lol I meant on NA specifically :P

I may not be experienced in the class you're right, but it doesn't matter what level you are when you have my gear and stats and you take on a +15 wepped fb and a wi or two and kill at least the 2 wis and put some dmg in the fb it's a not bad class.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast