Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bl useless class

Shadow Titanium

Bl useless class

bl kinda began a useless class with bm3. Before , they were the class with the most dps in bm2 w/ claw retarget but they can easly get out dps by most of the class with bm3. on top of that, thier bm3 doesnt give to the party any extra dmg, like wiz do with thier -25%resist cd to the target, i think. i think est should have give a synergy that benefit the whole party instead of the one they have atm. on top of that thier bm3 is kinda weak unless you want to hit more than one target, i do more dmg on boss with my bm2 claw retarget than my bm3, execpt for the boss with really high defence like drei boss

agree or desagree??

Banned
    BL gets to relog for infinite intuition. Even nubs with no gear can tank as a BL lol.

They also get Instant Immunity meaning they can bm3 in war without falling down (intuition helps dodge a few bm3 hits from other people too)

And like you said the stats on bm3 skills give it more dps than bm2 if you're on a high defense target (who really cares about low defense targets if they're easy to kill?). BL A and B also give 20% more damage when hitting a single target. Hit a boss without any mobs around and you should notice your A and B hit higher than Fatal 1 does.

So overall, BL is better than it was before the update. And it's got a few good things going for it. It's not OP I guess but it's definitely not useless.

Banned
    worst class in the game
    only good for solo pve
    has worst range in the game
    anything it can do other classes can do it better
    jack of all trades master of none
    will be irrelevant class, which was why it was removed in cabal 2

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    BL gets to relog for infinite intuition. Even nubs with no gear can tank as a BL lol.

They also get Instant Immunity meaning they can bm3 in war without falling down (intuition helps dodge a few bm3 hits from other people too)

And like you said the stats on bm3 skills give it more dps than bm2 if you're on a high defense target (who really cares about low defense targets if they're easy to kill?). BL A and B also give 20% more damage when hitting a single target. Hit a boss without any mobs around and you should notice your A and B hit higher than Fatal 1 does.

So overall, BL is better than it was before the update. And it's got a few good things going for it. It's not OP I guess but it's definitely not useless.

that might be true for solo but wwhat about a dungeon you run with a party? would you bring a bl or 2 wiz or 2 wa ?? fury and panic / -50%resist cd or a epic -150def for 30 sec and a epic 8 cd buff??

Banned
    BL's are OP think again

RedOsmium
    Blader bm3 is the 2nd strongest on a single target.

Classes are only as useless as the people that play them.

This game doesn't require any specific class to do anything.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    Blader bm3 is the 2nd strongest on a single target.

Classes are only as useless as the people that play them.

This game doesn't require any specific class to do anything.
    Coming back anytime soon buddy?

Titanium
    There not useless,there great in pve but fall short in pvp mostly nw.
    Reason being there the only class with no range skills wa,fs,fb are melee class but there comp and trans skill have 4 to 5 range.
    And another thing they got screw from est,there intiution doesn't work in nw.Like I'm a wa and when i'm in bm3 and targeting a bl with int on i hit them 6-10
    times with normal atk even thought there flee rate is 90% o.O thats just plain bs.If bl intution work like its suppose to every class should be missing them in bm2 and bm3 *except for fatals* they
    will actually do better in nw.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    Coming back anytime soon buddy?
    Not sure, really busy.

Could be a long while still before I play again.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Titanium
    the only thing that i feel bl is weak at is pvp :| Bl bm3 gives a lot more damage than bm2, even with 2 claw. Also, i think that bl has improved their status in war a lot with bm3, cuz they can use it together with instant immunity (only limit to my knowledge of t4, yet to join a single t5 war :P).
    Last edited by Lily; 06-17-2012 at 08:43 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast