Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bl useless class

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato685 View Post
    There not useless,there great in pve but fall short in pvp mostly nw.
    Reason being there the only class with no range skills wa,fs,fb are melee class but there comp and trans skill have 4 to 5 range.
    And another thing they got screw from est,there intiution doesn't work in nw.Like I'm a wa and when i'm in bm3 and targeting a bl with int on i hit them 6-10
    times with normal atk even thought there flee rate is 90% o.O thats just plain bs.If bl intution work like its suppose to every class should be missing them in bm2 and bm3 *except for fatals* they
    will actually do better in nw.
    i agree, intuition is maimed by the fact that crits never miss. 90% flee rate is actually 40% flee rate if someone has 50% rate, which is retarded.

blader used to be my favorite class since bm2 was overpowering, amp buff was awesome, and i could use armorset to make my def high when osm was considered "end gear". now im not so sure...
    Last edited by plzbuffme; 06-17-2012 at 10:45 PM.

RedOsmium
    I personally never found NW that hard on my blader compared to any other melee class, 2nd strongest bm1, bm3 on par with anything but wiz/fa (thanks to their range making their bm3s INSANE in war), bm2 can take out a res/guard relatively easy still. I also found that intuition worked very well for me in a bm2/3 vs bm2/3 fight.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Thing about blader is that you have to play within the limits it has, like any class. Can't be doing things that other classes excel at and expect to outperform them. If it doesn't suit your favorite playstyle, then you might wanna switch to a different class. That being said, bladers still rock at pve and in war they still destroy towers with ease. If you prefer a class that does have more literal party support in the form of buffs or synergy, bladers have never been strong in that department. Bladers offer support by being the jack-of-all-trades; they are flexible and can work with almost anything, so long as you are playing them right with decent gear.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by cadacus_ater View Post
    Thing about blader is that you have to play within the limits it has, like any class. Can't be doing things that other classes excel at and expect to outperform them. If it doesn't suit your favorite playstyle, then you might wanna switch to a different class. That being said, bladers still rock at pve and in war they still destroy towers with ease. If you prefer a class that does have more literal party support in the form of buffs or synergy, bladers have never been strong in that department. Bladers offer support by being the jack-of-all-trades; they are flexible and can work with almost anything, so long as you are playing them right with decent gear.
    I like the jack-of-all-trades statement so true

Quote Originally Posted by elcave View Post
    bl kinda began a useless class with bm3. Before , they were the class with the most dps in bm2 w/ claw retarget but they can easly get out dps by most of the class with bm3. on top of that, thier bm3 doesnt give to the party any extra dmg, like wiz do with thier -25%resist cd to the target, i think. i think est should have give a synergy that benefit the whole party instead of the one they have atm. on top of that thier bm3 is kinda weak unless you want to hit more than one target, i do more dmg on boss with my bm2 claw retarget than my bm3, execpt for the boss with really high defence like drei boss

agree or desagree??

desagree. Bladers my fwend is a solo dungeon running class/ pk machine. If there was a skill I would change and make available on a blader while in bm3 and lessen the cool down it would be vital interfere. Imagine fading and stunning your target repeatedly with a timed knock down, now that is technique. The games evolved, but majority of the cabal populace is not. They did change the cool down on force kick.
    *light bulb* Since there is a 30% buff increase for knock down and down percentage there should also be one for stuns. Imagine that

Now if you want to talk about under powered, my beloved warrior class got jipped!!
    IGN: Angel

for me theres no such thing as "useless class" only "unskilled gamer" who's unable to maximize the strong ability and doesn't know the rule of his/her character specially in TG.

I think bl is alot stronnger than some if you guys give it credit for. In war i destroy guardians in no bm or aura faster than i have on my fb or wi. When im really doing good i can take on 2 or 3 of the opposing nation depending on their gear for andecent amount of time. Im in +6 osm armor and +5 red osm blades with a +7 stit helm. So im not exactly epicly geared if you cant tell. I usually score about 100. And in t2 thats not entirely horrible. I was also soloing eod in +3 osm and +5 stit helm at 87 completeing. It took me a while because of damage but i got it done. Bl may not be the greatest class but it is no where near useless if youre a soloist or if your party wwants to speed run a dungeon.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamQuake16 View Post
    I think bl is alot stronnger than some if you guys give it credit for. In war i destroy guardians in no bm or aura faster than i have on my fb or wi. When im really doing good i can take on 2 or 3 of the opposing nation depending on their gear for andecent amount of time. Im in +6 osm armor and +5 red osm blades with a +7 stit helm. So im not exactly epicly geared if you cant tell. I usually score about 100. And in t2 thats not entirely horrible. I was also soloing eod in +3 osm and +5 stit helm at 87 completeing. It took me a while because of damage but i got it done. Bl may not be the greatest class but it is no where near useless if youre a soloist or if your party wwants to speed run a dungeon.
    No offense, but you're still too low in level...can't talk about the potential of a class before at least level 160...especiqlly for NW, guardians in low tiers are solo'able but in higher tiers you absolutely need more people with their bm, especially for large ones
    On topic: blader is a solo class, it's even the best solo class. I don't see the point of giving them party buffs/synergies when that's not what they are made for.

Quote Originally Posted by modfiles View Post
    for me theres no such thing as "useless class" only "unskilled gamer" who's unable to maximize the strong ability and doesn't know the rule of his/her character specially in TG.
    ah, you're one of those dudes that always say something like this in every mmorpg.

its people like you that don't know the game mechanics enough to recognize that there is a need for balancing, because you accept everything as it is. there's no game with perfect balance, and we're generalizing that if a player would have same level of equip/skill in playing game as being static.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    No offense, but you're still too low in level...can't talk about the potential of a class before at least level 160...especiqlly for NW, guardians in low tiers are solo'able but in higher tiers you absolutely need more people with their bm, especially for large ones
    On topic: blader is a solo class, it's even the best solo class. I don't see the point of giving them party buffs/synergies when that's not what they are made for.
    FA with flee rate pot > BL with amp pot

true story wekekeke

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast