Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bl useless class

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamQuake16 View Post
    I may not be experienced in the class you're right, but it doesn't matter what level you are when you have my gear and stats and you take on a +15 wepped fb and a wi or two and kill at least the 2 wis and put some dmg in the fb it's a not bad class.
    Just because you can kill some crappy FB and WI doesn't mean anything

Like any game, with Cabal being no exception, math decides everything. Take some time to crunch the numbers.

It wasn't a bad FB, the WI's might have been one thing but the fb used a pretty good combo. and the +15 gave him the dmg he needed he should have killed me relatively quickly, but you can say what you want I guess it's not going to change what I think. I've been playing this game long enough to know strong from weak.

Forcium
    bls get a godmode next update with a fairly short cd

Man you people =_=. BL's are Fawkin awesome, one of the best Bm2's aside from wizzy. Then they have a pretty cool Bm3. They're high dmg output, Tanky. What more can you ask for? Can solo the best basicly with the use Of int.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow man View Post
    Man you people =_=. BL's are Fawkin awesome,

one of the best Bm2's aside from wizzy. Then they have a pretty cool Bm3.

It's not like BM2 matters when you can go BM3 and put out more damage. And as far as a "cool" BM3 goes... being "cool" might be the only thing you could say about BL (which doesn't even matter because thats subjective)

They're high dmg output,

Not as high as other classes

Tanky.

Not as much as other classes

What more can you ask for?

Well if there are 5 classes better than you are, you could ask to be better than them

Can solo the best basicly with the use Of int.

Okay I'll give you that since I already said "Intu is the only good thing BL's have"

But: *uses flee rate pot* Are BL still useful now?

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow man View Post
    Man you people =_=. BL's are Fawkin awesome, one of the best Bm2's aside from wizzy. Then they have a pretty cool Bm3. They're high dmg output, Tanky. What more can you ask for? Can solo the best basicly with the use Of int.
    While blader is still my favorite to play, they don't stand out for much.

In pve our bm2 is the strongest sure, in pvp it's the 2nd weakest unless your opponent has terrible defense. (FA being the weakest, but at least they have range and 2 targets.)

BM3 damage in pve every class is pretty much equal with correct synergy use, other than FA with art of sniping active. BM3 in pvp fa/wiz shine far above the rest.

We have the hardest hitting bm1, with fb being a close 2nd and WAY tankier.

Stand up pvp is 100% gear and crit dependant, all 4 melee classes can kill each other in the same amount of skills and time frame at the end game. Free style is a little different, but not by a lot.

All dungeons other than ft2/mo are easily soloable without intu/flee rate pots once you understand your character and have some decent gear. It will be a lot easier on a blader/fs with intu/aod before you have good gear, end game those 2 classes stop standing out.

In war fb/wiz are the only ones you can't run from, I find fa/wiz/fb the easiest to do well on in war. Fs/bl/wa are all about the same.

Under t5 war any class can solo any guardian with ease if you have end game gear, it's only t5 where it takes a while to solo them.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post

Under t5 war any class can solo any guardian with ease if you have end game gear, it's only t5 where it takes a while to solo them.
    With the regen on t5 guards it's not even worth it to solo a small. Simply duoing a guard makes it die like 5x faster.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234