Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cabal too hard on the beginners?

buy alz

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    I'm sorry, let us all swap back to nooby gear even though *some of us* spent years getting it. Cabal was so much harder when other people started to play, he has the benefits of easier dungeon running, bm3 earlier (in terms of getting it at 130 making dungeons easier at that lvl) and quests which are much better/give better rewards.
    dont be sorry

I understand what you say here, and my oppinion on the people that create new characters just to farm the lower teirs is that they're being boring or afraid to just play with just one character. Get bored doing 1 thing? Find something else to strive for with the same character. I personally never get bored with my FB that I've played with for 4 years because I make or find something new to make it fun. I'm just not a fan of creating noob characters that can wear your main's gears to be OP in war and stuff. Less work involved to be proud of too. That's where char binded items are nice. Otherwise they're annoying.

I work with my guildies around this very thing you're talking about. I may be OP to them, but I know how it was being a noob (i'm still one haha) in terms of gears. I lead them step by step and give positive feedback to help them cope with this annoyance.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Giantaco View Post
    cabal 2 seems like it'l be over hyped and then

like diablo 3
    i highly dought it cabal 2 looks how it plays d3 comercial was epic and looks totaly different then how it plays

Banned
    well u have to think, no more troglo lair dung for the rings that all older players farmed and got. new ca drops blow compared to old ca where any mob could have drops.
    so yes they have lvling easier, but thats it.
    old noob dungs dropped pc tit for older players, new weak dungs drop bluestin?
    so new gen players get no rings and lower armor and are expected to be able to feel in the same league as older players?

Quote Originally Posted by cronic21 View Post
    well u have to think, no more troglo lair dung for the rings that all older players farmed and got. new ca drops blow compared to old ca where any mob could have drops.
    so new gen players get no rings and lower armor and are expected to be able to feel in the same league as older players?
    For old players, nothing dropped period. Crafted items only existed from crafts unless you were in the 0.000000001% that got a forcium drop in mf/pf. Now you can get a full crafted 7 amp set for what a single amp in slot stit piece used to cost in the old days. And getting bluestin instead of tit in weak dungeons? Big whoop, tit won't do you any good past 140 anyway, and you can get it from normal lid/rs/eod anyway. Sure, you can't play for a couple of months and have the gear that old players have, but why should you? Did you earn it? No, I don't think so.

Titanium
    new players shouldn't be in the same league as older players since they simply haven't spent enough time. For me, i want the old CA system back. I also want quests to give some decent armors (osmium stuffs) for newbies to be able to save alz up to level 100 or so. It is quite hard for new players to get decent gears + buy skill books when they first start the game. They'll either has to farm 2-3 chars to level 100 in those 2 weeks of free premiums to get decent gears.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    i highly dought it cabal 2 looks how it plays d3 comercial was epic and looks totaly different then how it plays
    well wehn CBT roles around we'll see

however D3 is not an mmo

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    For old players, nothing dropped period. Crafted items only existed from crafts unless you were in the 0.000000001% that got a forcium drop in mf/pf. Now you can get a full crafted 7 amp set for what a single amp in slot stit piece used to cost in the old days. And getting bluestin instead of tit in weak dungeons? Big whoop, tit won't do you any good past 140 anyway, and you can get it from normal lid/rs/eod anyway. Sure, you can't play for a couple of months and have the gear that old players have, but why should you? Did you earn it? No, I don't think so.
    i see ppl goin to 160 in bluestin now lol tit is no good after 140? /funny. "Sure, you can't play for a couple of months and have the gear that old players had**" fixed it, and its a false statement. im not saying they deserve pc forci etc, im saying they deserve wat we had***

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    new players shouldn't be in the same league as older players since they simply haven't spent enough time. For me, i want the old CA system back. I also want quests to give some decent armors (osmium stuffs) for newbies to be able to save alz up to level 100 or so. It is quite hard for new players to get decent gears + buy skill books when they first start the game. They'll either has to farm 2-3 chars to level 100 in those 2 weeks of free premiums to get decent gears.
    also, we all had the T helper quests for 500k + odd circles + gear when we started and lvled up....they got rid of those (each t helper from ds was 500kx40)

i see ppl goin to 160 in bluestin now lol tit is no good after 140? /funny. "Sure, you can't play for a couple of months and have the gear that old players had**" fixed it, and its a false statement. im not saying they deserve pc forci etc, im saying they deserve wat we had***

also, we all had the T helper quests for 500k + odd circles + gear when we started and lvled up....they got rid of those (each t helper from ds was 500kx40)
    I spent about 4-5 months getting to 140 when I was doing it early in the game's days. After those 4 months, I had a 27 dmg tit katana which was crafted by a guildie, a 7 amp 50 hp osm suit, stit gloves with 7 amp in slot, tit boots of will, 170 hp, 30 dmg osm helm and garbage jewelry. Are you saying that someone that spent 4 months on this game now can't get that gear?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast