Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cabal too hard on the beginners?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    I spent about 4-5 months getting to 140 when I was doing it early in the game's days. After those 4 months, I had a 27 dmg tit katana which was crafted by a guildie, a 7 amp 50 hp osm suit, stit gloves with 7 amp in slot, tit boots of will, 170 hp, 30 dmg osm helm and garbage jewelry. Are you saying that someone that spent 4 months on this game now can't get that gear?
    actually, yes i am. how many crafters actually craft tit now? yes im sure many CAN* but they done moved up. didnt u just get done stating tit was useless and yet...u just mentioned thats mainly wat u wore? ironic much? like i said, we had tit, they get blue...theres a dif there. make a noob, lvl it to 100, buy all ur skills, how much alz u got left for gear? 5mil. can afford some epic sht wit that right? they changed quests, they got rid of some quests, they reduced drop rates, got rid of some items dropping at all for low lvls. rol2 is req lvl wat 52? but yet most dont get it if at all till 150+?

lack of new players constantly coming into a game causes the most prob tho. our generation, lots of us, farming everywhere and everything. hardly any new players joining the game now so lvl 2 crafts are rarer now than for us. wat kinda publicity is it for a game that u cant even chat till lvl 6? u and ur friends start a game together...cant even talk? nb4ugothere, ya they can pm, should they have to just bc admins cant(wont) get rid of bots? ive seen many other games succeed at in this area.
    every new player shouldnt be expected to know to pm, add buddy off rip etc. their like, excluded from the community.
    Last edited by cronic21; 06-18-2012 at 01:02 PM.

Banned
    well, it looks like estsoft is doing something for rol+2 and cr+2...
    1888803206_4WBDpI7h_Cabal28120615-2333-Ver11457-000029.jpg1888803206_6ylPs87p_Cabal28120616-0008-Ver11457-000029.jpg
    it appears to be a crafting system for these rings with t-points

better start selling them rings before they deflate!

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by cronic21 View Post
    i see ppl goin to 160 in bluestin now lol tit is no good after 140? /funny. "Sure, you can't play for a couple of months and have the gear that old players had**" fixed it, and its a false statement. im not saying they deserve pc forci etc, im saying they deserve wat we had***

also, we all had the T helper quests for 500k + odd circles + gear when we started and lvled up....they got rid of those (each t helper from ds was 500kx40)
    yes, not to mention the price of chaos lamps back the 250k. What does the new chaos lamps do?? they actually take money away from players...

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    yes, not to mention the price of chaos lamps back the 250k. What does the new chaos lamps do?? they actually take money away from players...
    lvl 3 lamps definitely don't take my money.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    lvl 3 lamps definitely don't take my money.

It does :P how else did u get the purify water to open that lamp????

Banned
    1 out of 1,000 lamps gets seh, after paying mil+ to open each lamp, gj proving a pt.

You don't know hard till you played this game.
    IGN: Angel

Titanium
    so true, this game starting to blow! I'm a long time player as well, even with 5% above average, I can say, you need to freaking invest real USD to even be lucky to +15 Sig gears or buy them. I guess after a while of playing, it gets pretty boring with the normal grind, no more excitement. My daily routine on my Lv170 is up to run dialy dungeons then off to dancing lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123