Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Events for all

Shadow Titanium

Events for all

I'm sick and tired of all these stupid events that only benefit people who are over powered and rich. This event is a good idea and all but the rewards are dumb as heck. And it only targets a very small portion of the people who play. Instead of it being 1 big huge group event, it should have been divided up into the different war tiers. All the people who just do decent in war have absolutely no chance. Quit making events that are sided for the rich and over powered. Make something that everyone can enjoy. And no, SGH don't count. They are just another thing only the rich are able to afford.

Banned
    ^+1

Shadow Titanium
    why not cabal 2 coming out so they dont care

when i was a baby in cabal (oh about pre-level 50 and still under ogp), the one thing that fascinated and caught my interest was the 3-slot osm set event that lowbies got IF and WHEN they reached level 95, the 'choose your nation' quest and level. It was worth the hard grind as it was a definite reward if you achieve the requirement.

Then there was scarcity of interesting events in between. Nope, the sigm, the panda slot machines, etc, didn't count in my book as they required splurging and were too much of a lottery and raffle.

Then came the "gold coins-craft-your-rol+2". It wasn't exactly for lowbies but maybe about 140ish if u wanna solo and get all the coins. But again, it was a sure reward event. Worth the grind, time, and all.

And in both - osm and gold coin - events, one didn't need to splurge or buy something or leave everything to luck and lottery and raffle. I'm sure Est is getting my drift here.
    Last edited by Andrea; 06-20-2012 at 03:31 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    LOL cabal 2? That crappy game wont come out for months. Even when it does, the majority of cabal wont quit for it. No one wants to just throw all their time/irl money away like that. Only way they will all go play cabal 2 is if they are able to transfer their stuff, otherwise they wont want to restart. Espically since cabal 2 is going to just end up with slightly different classes and skills. Different dungeons and maps and that will probably be it. I honestly dont think there will be a cabal 2. It is all just a big tease. They will just add more and more updates to the game that would take cabal 2's place.

Yeah Andrea I'm waiting for another non profit event to. Last one I can think of was that rol2 one you mentioned. I remember the 3 slot osm one being super cool back in the day. To bad all the slots were clean though .

Banned
    i actually liked an old old event where boss monsters (i think pandas?) spawned in all maps and had some nice drops.
    and the letter event, finding letters makin words, all lvls could find em and do it, all lvls could sell em and make alot of alz.

Shadow Titanium
    Yeah the letter event was nice. The panda events were only good for skilling. Took to long to actually kill them to get their drops and the best thing they dropped was like sel if i remember correctly. Since est took over completely they are just money hungry and wont give everyone friendly events. That was one of the nice things about OGP. They had numerous events that were for everyone. Was a couple of level events that were only for like lvls 1-150 to i believe,