Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drop rate change?

Drop rate change?

Not QQing because I don't Believe the drop rate is bad but when i grinded at trickors for about 3-4 days i got about 30 entry items a mix of IC entrys and train cards but i been grinding there now and its been 5 days since i've seen either of them drop so do they not drop anymore i mean its hard to see going with that many to getting none at all, luckily for some reason i get FT cards now So im not sure if they changed drop locations around or something or maybe its just me.

they may have switched up the drop locations or lowered the drop rate to reduce inflation of those entries, but i think if they were still dropping them you would have at least seen one....couldnt have that bad of luck lol

siggy thanks to CrystalAFX
    Trouvo BL 14X Procyon Venus <CarniVal> Guild Officer

Total slaughter, total slaughter. I won't leave a single cap alive. La de da de die, genocide. La de da de dud, an arena of blood. Let's begin the PKing time.

yea i think they change locations of drops around the whole PF map because at center i got a UCHH a few days later that never happened again

Well glad its not just me and theres only about 10 Defected train cards total in the AH lol wow o.o

I grinded Cornus for 8 levels and I got:

61 FT1 cards
    12 FT2 cards
    25 AOS1
    18 AOS2
    22 Lost Island Compass
    8 IC
    3 Defected Train cards.

Seems like the Defected cards have a much lower drop rate then everything else.

they reduced the drop rate of the entries so more people by them of the cash shop just business dont believe me why did they just recently add copy maps in the shops for? not long until we see all the other entries in there to
    Last edited by ELBOB; 05-16-2010 at 04:35 AM.
    MOD = USER
    USER =GM

ME = LMAO

NO COMMENT
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhmIIvk4Qts

Quote Originally Posted by ELBOB View Post
    they reduced the drop rate of the entries so more people by them of the cash shop just business dont believe me why did they just recently add copy maps in the shops for? not long until we see all the other entries in there to
    lol what you just said would matter if they were buyable in the item shop but there not

Quote Originally Posted by Triplethreat View Post
    I grinded Cornus for 8 levels and I got:

61 FT1 cards
    12 FT2 cards
    25 AOS1
    18 AOS2
    22 Lost Island Compass
    8 IC
    3 Defected Train cards.

Seems like the Defected cards have a much lower drop rate then everything else.
    ya cornius didn't do me too good but trickors did lol it was just wierd the sudden drop decrease

Quote Originally Posted by Shinn View Post
    lol what you just said would matter if they were buyable in the item shop but there not
    it wont be long they just added copy ones last week no doubt there gonna add more
    MOD = USER
    USER =GM

ME = LMAO

NO COMMENT

CABAL 2 release date 4Q 2010 for korean so maybe 2012 for us so everything will be in the store maybe by the start of 2011
    MOD = USER
    USER =GM

ME = LMAO

NO COMMENT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast